Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Have You Had A Free Ride Before? Share Your Experience! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Had A Free Ride Before? Share Your Experience! (651 Views)

Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria / Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had A Free Ride Before? Share Your Experience! by Seeeeeeee: 10:05am On May 30, 2016
I was back from the church trekking because my church is along my street, walking down i saw some people fighting before i could turn my eyes a police van stopped infront of me i could'nt escape, the fighter's and the viewer's took to their heels, i told the policemen i was just coming back from the church even with my Bible intact they said i will explain at the station, that was how i was given a free ride to the Police Station!
Re: Have You Had A Free Ride Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2016
I have a face tat can melt any one's heart........need I say more?
Re: Have You Had A Free Ride Before? Share Your Experience! by Seeeeeeee: 11:14am On May 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
yea say more!
Re: Have You Had A Free Ride Before? Share Your Experience! by Seeeeeeee: 11:14am On May 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
Re: Have You Had A Free Ride Before? Share Your Experience! by Poorboy: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
I will share soon, lalasticala, seun, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To The Switzerland You Didn't Know! / Watch Video: LASTMA Officials Towing Packed Cars In Lagos / Car Somersaults And Lands In A Ditch After A Horrible Accident In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.