Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Is The Best Music You've Heard This Year? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Best Music You've Heard This Year? (538 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / I Am Sure You Have Not Heard This Song...listen To It And Drop Your Comments / 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Music You've Heard This Year? by Elxandre(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2016
I was listening to radio a few days ago, that was when I heard Lucas Graham's song[b] '7 years'[/b] for the first time.

Though released in 2015, I liked the lyrics, which I can only describe as philosophically reflective.
A strong departure from the likes of Adele's slow brand of music which I find one dimensional with it's majorly only Romantic content.

There are other Great songs indeed, but I like slow songs which aren't overly romantic themed.

[b]Let's hear yours..... What's the best music you have come across this year?[b/]
Re: What Is The Best Music You've Heard This Year? by Emmanuel602(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2016
Mine is OMI-cheerleader.... I'm here to add more good music to my playlist.
Re: What Is The Best Music You've Heard This Year? by Meklex(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2016
Faded by Alan walker Reaper by SIA

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Music You've Heard This Year? by djakinwande(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2016
Blank space_ Taylor Swift realy enjoyed d lyrics cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: New Single, Abrakadabra By Masterpiece (free Download) / Who Wears The Crown among Sarkodie, Vector, Phyno & Olamide / The Difference Between Hiphop And Rap Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.