Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please,I Need Quick Answers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please,I Need Quick Answers (551 Views)

I Need Answers About Buying Shipped From Overseas Fones From Jumia / Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users / Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,I Need Quick Answers by princejenks(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2016
1.What are the advantages of having a 4G network on your phone over one with only 3G?

2.What does a java enabled phone have over one that isn't?

3.What should one consider in making a choice between phone and tablets?

4. How reliable are used phones advertised on popular online sites? please,share your general experiences purchasing one through any of the sites and precautions taken before the purchase.

I need the answers to make a decision on a purchase urgently,thanks
Re: Please,I Need Quick Answers by Flashtool(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
This one na survey nao... Hw much you go pay
Re: Please,I Need Quick Answers by Olasco93: 1:47pm On May 30, 2016
princejenks:
1.What are the advantages of having a 4G network on your phone over one with only 3G?

The simple answer is that a 4G network theoretically will have a higher data transfer rate. With the appropriate
amount of spectrum and good network
engineering, a Long Term Evolution (LTE)- based network has the potential to reach
100 Mbps, while a 3G network can top out at 70 Mbps. A more complex answer is that a 4G network is a pure data connection: that is, it is an end-to-end
Internet Protocol connection. This
provides some real advantages, but also
some disadvantages. On the one hand, a smartphone simply becomes another data
device whose native mode is as an
Internet-enabled terminal and that can
be managed as such.
On the other hand, services such as voice
require some additional machinations to support effectively. Since voice is not
intrinsically data-centric and must be
converted to data before it can be
transferred, voice-capable LTE handsets
have been slow in coming.
Advantages of 4G Network
1. It speedily downloads the files over 3G and 2G network system or form.
2. Particularly elevated voice excellence.
3. It can simply reach Internet, Instant Messaging (IM), common networks, video calling, and many more things.
4. It continues connected to the Internet devoid of any disturbance. It has simpler approach to the services & consumption.

1 Like

Re: Please,I Need Quick Answers by princejenks(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
Thanks bro,I really appreciate the effort

(1) (Reply)

Apple Factory Does Not Employ Human Anymore,they've Gone Robotics / Share Your Views About Ntel 4g Lte. / Pls Help,ur Opinion Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.