Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos (30465 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike, Holds Closed Door Meeting (Photos) / Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On May 30, 2016
cramjones:
It is very terrible that a killer a murderer, a man that chops people's head off like ISIS, a thief, who prior to being in government was not rich, but now have billions in cash and assets, walks freely. His children feel on top of the world. Nigeria is really doomed. We have no hope. Nigeria is going to hell. A country without justice is a dead country. Yes, some of you might say they are all "alleged" even though we know "wetin dey". Why has the Federal Government not charged this man for murder? Are they Afraid of his thugs causing chaos? When has Nigeria as state been so weakened that we are now Afraid of AK-47 wielding citizens? This must stop!

-CramJones

If you are sure of what you are vomiting here please petition the relevant authorities unless you're another deranged soul.

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by wilcox(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2016
Man wey Sabi
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by eagleonearth(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2016
nbright:
The Lion of Rivers State Politics. The slayer of Amaechi
tonguengineer:
Wike the slayer of the dog of ubima
Beehshorp:
Wike the slayer of the squirrel of Ubima
5starmilitant:
Mr Gomino. The silencer of the lizard of ubima.

see as i dey luk all of una. u guys should revisit history and recall that without amaechi, there wouldn't
have been a governor wike. he probably would have remained in okirika.
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
ubaobi:
Who e epp

E epp me (good roads)
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by whys: 1:11pm On May 30, 2016
Did I see two grown men holding hands? or is it my eyes
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by MosesNG(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2016
If Wike no hold him kids,shey na me go come hold them? Abi na him bodyguard go EPP him hold them
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by MosesNG(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2016
whys:
Did I see two grown men holding hands? or is it my eyes
tot it was only me that saw that...
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by nbright: 1:37pm On May 30, 2016
eagleonearth:
see as i dey luk all of una. u guys should revisit history and recall that without amaechi, there wouldn't
as you also forgot that without Dr. Odili there wouldn't have been an amechi
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by kingpole: 2:04pm On May 30, 2016
Without Wike there wouldn't have been a Gov Amaechi also, Amaechi would have been on exile in Ghana.

eagleonearth:

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Aroh48(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
Please who is Wike?
ask google
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by EMMNIG: 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
Please who is Wike?
THE MAN THAT FINALLY ENDS AMAECHI POLITICAL HISTORY

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by EMMNIG: 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
ubaobi:
Who e epp
RIVERS PEOPLE
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by multicolored(f): 3:38pm On May 30, 2016
Their own better o o o...
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by tonguengineer(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
eagleonearth:
Oga go Siddon the bottom line is that wike is the executive governor of rivers final

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by tukdi: 7:59pm On May 30, 2016
tongue
cramjones:
It is very terrible that a killer a murderer, a man that chops people's head off like ISIS, a thief, who prior to being in government was not rich, but now have billions in cash and assets, walks freely. His children feel on top of the world. Nigeria is really doomed. We have no hope. Nigeria is going to hell. A country without justice is a dead country. Yes, some of you might say they are all "alleged" even though we know "wetin dey". Why has the Federal Government not charged this man for murder? Are they Afraid of his thugs causing chaos? When has Nigeria as state been so weakened that we are now Afraid of AK-47 wielding citizens? This must stop!
-CramJones
PAINMENT
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by eagleonearth(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
kingpole:
Without Wike there wouldn't have been a Gov Amaechi also, Amaechi would have been on exile in Ghana.

how?? how has wike ever been indispensable to amaechi throughout their political lives?
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by kingpole: 8:33pm On May 30, 2016
eagleonearth:
how?? how has wike ever been indispensable to amaechi throughout their political lives?

I guess you weren't in PH when Wike got the verdict that sacked Omehia or when he was moving about in Rivers state to facilitate Amaechi''s re-election in 2011.
Also if Wike was "indispensable" why did Amaechi reward him with Chief of staff or recommend him to become minister of the federal republic?
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Ratello: 8:37pm On May 30, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
Please who is Wike?
Who is this?

Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2016
Wike, the political bulldozer.

Slayer of Amaethief.

Purposeful man.
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by kenoz(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ancientbanana: 5:06am On May 31, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
just like pmb

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures) / El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.