Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Private Planes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Planes (800 Views)

Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport / Free Things On Planes You Didn't Know You Could Get / List Of Nigerian Planes And Their Ages - Read This Before You Fly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Planes by jidex89200(m): 3:40am On Aug 23, 2009
I am willing to know if there is any private jet/plane facilities rental in Lagos and does anyone know their contact information and tariffs.
Thanks.
Re: Private Planes by 2Legit2Qui: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2009
of course there are plenty of them - do a google search and you will see.
Re: Private Planes by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2009
jidex89200:

I am willing to know if there is any private jet/plane facilities rental in Lagos and does anyone know their contact information and tariffs.
Thanks.

Are you okay? You're trying to get a private jet rental in Nigeria. Have you checked the air travel records in Nigeria?
Are you that eager to die

I can vouch for the chopper service. i.e bristow and aero contractors
but plane/jet men forget it. Thats your one way ticket to heaven/hell
Re: Private Planes by 2Legit2Qui: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2009
A-town

You are ridiculously a doomsday devil procastinator - just say you are not in the class of people who can afford to fly daily to their destinations in Nigeria - when have you travelled by air last? Arik, Dana, Chanchangi, Virgin Nigeria, IRIS, and many more of them have brand new planes in their fleet - most of them fly daily to London and the West African coast and you stay here saying rubbish? People like you should be packed into bags of sardine and thrown far far into the atlantic ocean, stupid doomsday proclaimer.
Re: Private Planes by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 24, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

A-town

You are ridiculously a doomsday devil procastinator - just say you are not in the class of people who can afford to fly daily to their destinations in Nigeria - when have you travelled by air last? Arik, Dana, Chanchangi, Virgin Nigeria, IRIS, and many more of them have brand new planes in their fleet - most of them fly daily to London and the West African coast and you stay here saying rubbish? People like you should be packed into bags of sardine and thrown far far into the atlantic ocean, stupid doomsday proclaimer.

See ur mouth. There is a difference between commercial flights and private jets rentals. Since you seem to know so much about the airlines, y did you come on a forum asking for info.
The truth is the truth.
Re: Private Planes by 2Legit2Qui: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2009
A Town

You are blind - i am not the one seeking info - i am the giver of info.
Re: Private Planes by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
Na lie. You people have started playing with my fragile mind again. Una don dey change the poster abi. Na only illegal2quit i bin see before na.
I guess its old age,

(1) (Reply)

A Complete Guide For Tuition Free Universities In Europe: / Need Urgent Help / Living In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.