Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome (650 Views)

Why Are Africans Backward? / A Fulani Invention, Popularised By Hausa Merchants ; Adopted By West Africans. / Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome by ournaijablog(f): 11:43am On May 30, 2016
Me: mum I saw this big beetle at the backyard

Mum: is it edible?

Me: what!

Mum: can we kill and eat it?

Me: it’s just an insect please.

Mum: meat is meat.

That’s a typical African, we devour everything thing that comes our way. Nothing is a threat to us yet everything seems to threaten us, we kill without question or reason, killing lesser animals has always made us feel powerful.

I have seen so many pictures and videos of Africans killing bush animals and eating them, unknown animals, rare species of animals and birds, animals that could be used for research. Do we ever stop to wonder that we might be eating evolution? I think not. When we fall sick we run to the white man for help and he goes into his lab and conjures up a cure, we praise him and lick his arse and call him our savior, marvel at his superiority and say God gave the white man more brain and intelligence.

When an African sees a creature he does not understand or a creature that seems strange and deformed or defies logic, it must be a witch! Or his ancestors must have sent it from the beyond to torment him. Aren’t we tired of our retrogressive state? Our lack of understanding and refusal to venture into the unknown has made us last on the development food chain, we do not seek knowledge we are so content in our backwardness that even the invention of a biro is like a miracle in our sights, no wonder China sends us their rejected failed technologies they had invented eons ago.

The white man didn’t go about killing everything that came his way, he stopped to think and reason and concluded that killing everything on his path might take him back to the stone age, when he discovered the electric eel he tried to harness electricity from it, before crude oil was discovered we had whale oil to light up our streets and homes, he kills for a reason and spares for a greater cause.

Africa with its vast forest and swamps is filled with so much treasure that could cure a ton of ills, we have herbs that could do so many wonders but we do not have time for this because when we go into the forest it is to hunt and when we go into the swamps it is to cut down bamboo to build houses. We neglect Mother Nature and hurt her all the time, sometimes I wonder if we know how truly blessed we are.

I grew up in a rough neighborhood, criminals were never spared. Jungle justice or no justice at all, criminals when caught are stripped naked, beaten and then burnt to death. Nobody gives anyone a second chance, nobody stops to wonder if they could be burning alive the next technocrat, freedom rights activists, inventor, discoverer. They just get petrol, tyres and matches and its ashes to ashes.

Such attitude begs the question, are we all psychopaths? Do we have an excuse to kill, because the desire is there already we just need an excuse to carry it out, I have seen people come cut parts of the person being burnt to death, some cut off the hand or legs and then the crowd cheers and say add petrol! Add more fire! He’s still breathing hit his head, oh such sights I have seen.

Do we ever stop to wonder why most African countries are either third world or developing? We are the cancer that infests our countries; it is only going to move forward when we say enough is enough and stop most barbaric acts. All lives matter, bug or bird, chipmunk or man, we all matter and can make a difference some day if allowed to live.

God put everything on earth to make a difference; once we embrace this we would know all lives matter.

Ibeji Isabella

http://www.ournaijablog.com/africans-with-the-kill-kill-kill-syndrome/

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: OAM4J
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome by Ginaz(f): 11:50am On May 30, 2016
Lol, Nigerians eh fear them o. The only thing yet to be eaten is mosquitos and flies. grin

1 Like

Re: Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome by Sleekydee(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2016
lmao, so true in African we can kill eh, especially naija. all d snakes n monitor lizards done finish.

1 Like

Re: Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome by ournaijablog(f): 12:21pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:
Lol, Nigerians eh fear them o. The only thing yet to be eaten is mosquitos and flies. grin

especially snakes and weird lizards
Re: Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome by ournaijablog(f): 12:21pm On May 30, 2016
Sleekydee:
lmao, so true in African we can kill eh, especially naija. all d snakes n monitor lizards done finish.

I fear naija people I no run grin
Re: Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome by ournaijablog(f): 12:35pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:

I am very sure some Nigerians eat flies and mosquitoes, u know those ones that come out when it rains
Re: Africans With The Kill! Kill! Kill! Syndrome by 4X4: 6:15pm On May 30, 2016
Africa is an animal kingdom. Most people you,see in Africa are mentally deranged. They think and behave like animals. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

{sms*} Ramadan / Ramzan Mubarak 2016 Shayari, Wishes, Ascii Sms, Fb Pics, Dp / Discount Indonesia Furniture / Why I Am So Proud Of My Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.