Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! (843 Views)

A Cry Of Help / Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo - Biafra Offer Of Help To West / Agatu: Rev Ijeoma Emeribe Calls For Help; Says Victims Still In Dire Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by AltarBoy1: 11:49am On May 30, 2016
Due to my new job 3months back, I relocated to the north and rented an apartment after about one month of arrival. Now, not knowing to me, when ever it rains, the area usually gets flooded and water at times find its way into pples home. It have just rained for like 3 times and this is happening, how much more when we enter into the month of July -august. Despite the fact that I asked pple around how the area is during raining season, they didn't tell me the truth about it.

My problem now is that, I want to pack out of the area before things gets messy. I was able to find anoda apartment in an area that is uphill with the room located in the topmost floor. All I need now is someone that will lend me about a hundred thousand naira (#100,000). I will pay back on or before 27 July 2016.... I want to use the money to join with the little I have to pay up the rent. The cost is 120k with agent fee of 30k....
I am willing to provide any information/proof that may be needed. Plz guys, help a friend in need.
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by AltarBoy1: 11:53am On May 30, 2016
Lalasticlala... plz....
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by 4reala(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2016
Take a loan from your company, so dat dey can be deducting it 4rm ur salary

3 Likes

Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by Almaiga: 12:13pm On May 30, 2016
Which part of the North are you referring to.
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by AltarBoy1: 12:13pm On May 30, 2016
It's a bank and new staff are not entitled to loan.... I hv approached the welfare of D bank, dey said not until am up to one year, there is nothing they can do since I hv not made much contribution to the welfare. I hv asked my co workers (junior staffs), all said they don't hv such amount.
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by AltarBoy1: 12:14pm On May 30, 2016
Almaiga:
Which part of the North are you referring to.
Kano...
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by Ddaji(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2016
Collect loan from the bank where your salary is domicile and pay for the rent.which part of the North.You want import fraud in nairaland.
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by AltarBoy1: 12:19pm On May 30, 2016
Ddaji:
Collect loan from the bank where your salary is domicile and pay for the rent.which part of the North.You want import fraud in nairaland.
Like I said.... dey don't gv loan to new staff.... If u are familiar with Sabin Gari Kano, the house is arnd zungeru road by kwakwachi
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by AltarBoy1: 1:35pm On May 30, 2016
Lalasticlala...
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by idupaul: 1:50pm On May 30, 2016
Your type no dey pay loan , from your tone I can deduce.. I have given money to many like you but when time comes to pay it all turned into trouble

2 Likes

Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by AltarBoy1: 1:53pm On May 30, 2016
idupaul:
Your type no dey pay loan , from your tone I can deduce.. I have given money to many like you but when time comes to pay it all turned into trouble
From my tone....? I don't understand what you mean....
I am willing to gv u vital info with wch u can trace me, if dat's wat u want.
Re: Please!!! Am In Dire Need Of Help!!! by Olaryeankarh(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2016
AltarBoy1:
Due to my new job 3months back, I relocated to the north and rented an apartment after about one month of arrival. Now, not knowing to me, when ever it rains, the area usually gets flooded and water at times find its way into pples home. It have just rained for like 3 times and this is happening, how much more when we enter into the month of July -august. Despite the fact that I asked pple around how the area is during raining season, they didn't tell me the truth about it.

My problem now is that, I want to pack out of the area before things gets messy. I was able to find anoda apartment in an area that is uphill with the room located in the topmost floor. All I need now is someone that will lend me about a hundred thousand naira (#100,000). I will pay back on or before 27 July 2016.... I want to use the money to join with the little I have to pay up the rent. The cost is 120k with agent fee of 30k....
I am willing to provide any information/proof that may be needed. Plz guys, help a friend in need.

Do you have someone in Lagos (or that works there) that can take a loan for you? I'm spreading something I benefited from, to people and I hope it helps you too.
Check C24 Limited (www.c24.com.ng) to access a loan of that amount with low interest rate. 4% so far
Need more info? check the website

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Negotiate With Niger Delta Avengers – Army / PMB Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - NDA / The Truth About Nd Avengers And Gbaramatu Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.