Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan (656 Views)

I Need Business Advice. I Have 400k / Which Mutual Fund Do You Advice I Invest In / Advice: I Want To Use My NYSC Discharge Certificate As Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by bodee(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2016
I am about to get 100,000 naira from a friend of mine and the deal is that I give him 30,000 naira on a monthly basis for the next 5 months. This will total 150,000 naira; meaning he will make a profit of 10,000 naira on a monthly basis. Although, I believe I can make a minimum of ×5 of this my friend profit on a monthly basis. But pls is the deal worth it?
Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by virus05(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2016
bodee:
I am about to get 100,000 naira from a friend of mine and the deal is that I give him 30,000 naira on a monthly basis for the next 5 months. This will total 150,000 naira; meaning he will make a profit of 10,000 naira on a monthly basis. Although, I believe I can make a minimum of ×5 of this my friend profit on a monthly basis. But pls is the deal worth it?
Thanks.
abeg direct me to dah ur frnd
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by megaik: 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
virus05:
I can offer you same loan services
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by sabbath316(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2016
megaik:

Can u offer 200,000 naira? I will be paying back 50,000 every month for 5 months, i have a colateral(bus) incase u need one
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by virus05(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2016
megaik:

i'm serious bro. please give me your email address
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by bodee(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
virus05:
Lol, hmm, your response means it worth it. Thanks Sir,
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by omojesu202(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2016
bodee:
Thanks.

if I can get this offer, I will be very happy. I will even drop my passport , nysc cert and sign agreement. Abeg where i can I get this offer. I will fulfill the same tern n conditions for 200k and above.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by omojesu202(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2016
megaik:
plss what's your conditions ? I need it too
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by egojiokwu(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
I can assure you that you are about to get disappointed because I strongly believe that there is no business that can give you the kind of interest that will be able to settle your dept and make extra profit. Think twice on this undisclosed business you want to venture into.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by bodee(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
egojiokwu:
I can assure you that you are about to get disappointed because I strongly believe that there is no business that can give you the kind of interest that will be able to settle your dept and make extra profit. Think twice on this undisclosed business you want to venture into.
really! and I have taught over it. There is a plan B to take care of unforseen contingencies.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan by sirrinky: 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
@OP tho k very carefully about what you're about to venture into. The economic situation of Nigeria isn't as it was before. You'd be surprised@ how hard it will be to meet up with your loan terms.

(1) (Reply)

$$ Make Money Online Now With Dollars In Cash 100% Guaranty *no Investment* / Understanding The Service Concept / new stock .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.