Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) (1940 Views)

Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor / This Video Got Me Speechless. Just Watch This Woman / Know This Before You Protest Tomorrow! Nothing Like Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 30, 2016
Please if you are protesting in anyway and any Nigerian soldier opens fire on you, try as much as you can to record videos. Snap as much pictures as you can. If possible, live stream it through facebook or youtube. As you are snapping, be removing the memory card and swappin just in case the phone is seized and smatched.

You need all the videos you can get to show case the whole world how untamed and useless Nigerian soldiers are. Use aljazeera iReport and use Channels TV citizens report. Do not dull. Go with digital cameras and camcoders! Do not die in vain. Forward it to CNN, Vanguard and all known news media outlet. Show the whole world how Bulharry gives others for unarmed protesters to be shot but allows fulani herdsmen to patrol with guns! Show the whole world how Presidiot Bullharry in an unrepentant bigot, an ethnic jingoist and a heartless, innefectual buffon that should be handcuffed and tossed into the Ocean with a huge rock tied to his neck! Do not die in vain brothers. Unarmed protesters being killed today maybe you tomorrow! Who knows what will happen when Nigerians protest en masse against his bad leadership! You too maybe shot!

Upload pictures and Videos on Nairaland!

Do not die in vain. Protest is an inalienable human right enshrined in the United Nations constitution.

Long Live Ojukwu!
Long live Igboland
Long the Niger Delta
Long live our fallen heroes!
Long live Nairaland!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by Generalmac(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2016
Do you even listen to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by tonio2wo: 1:49pm On May 30, 2016
Generalmac:
Do you even listen to yourself?
He made a lot of sense!

12 Likes

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by LordAdam: 1:53pm On May 30, 2016
Supported.

The success of the Arab Spring was because of the worldwide distribution of uploaded photos and videos of protesters and extra-judicial killing of unarmed protesters.

If Gaddafi could be sodomized with a knife, Buhari can be paraded before the ICC in cuffs.

We had a national confab. Buhari dismissed the reports.
The Fulani herdsmen killed hundreds and occupied territories (still do) in Benue. No response.

But he has the guts to oversee the killing of unarmed protesters and innocent civilians.

Nigeria is a democracy. The largest economy in Africa. With a population of 160 million people.

Every new photo and video proving Buhari's tyranny would pile pressure on him.

This is 2016 not 1985.

-Lord

12 Likes

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by antispexish(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2016
Take videos while they are shooting at you!. If na play , stop am!

but if you are not playing, pls lead by example, you first show video of people shooting at you!

2 Likes

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by antispexish(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
LordAdam:
Supported.

The success of the Arab Spring was because of the worldwide distribution of uploaded photos and videos of protesters and extra-judicial killing of unarmed protesters.

If Gaddafi could be sodomized with a knife, Buhari can be paraded before the ICC in cuffs.

We had a national confab. Buhari dismissed the reports.
The Fulani herdsmen killed hundreds and occupied territories (still do) in Benue. No response.

But he has the guts to oversee the killing of unarmed protesters and innocent civilians.

Nigeria is a democracy. The largest economy in Africa. With a population of 160 million people.

Every new photo and video proving Buhari's tyranny would pile pressure on him.

This is 2016 not 1985.

-Lord

you can say all this in the comfort of ya bedroom.
Jonathan use the confab reports?

the whole world can see the results of the Arab spring,it did not bring solutions.

2 Likes

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
And if u are shot dead while recording ur ghost takes ur pix and video to CNN in d other side

Plzzzz life is too precious to b throw away like some garbage

Shit happens everywhere.....or u never read abt d kid dat was shot by NYPD?
Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 30, 2016
The simple question they will ask you is did you see Catalonia or Scotland preaching hating and promoting genocide against others?

Nigeria is simply preventing a re-occurrence of the Rwanda genocide that some people have been threatening to mete out to others.

1 Like

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by LordAdam: 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
antispexish:

you can say all this in the comfort of ya bedroom.
Jonathan use the confab reports?

the whole world can see the results of the Arab spring,it did not bring solutions.

When it come to the confab report, you lot forget about continuity in governance.

Why did Buhari instate TSA that Jonathan did not use?

Why do you guys suffer from selective cerebral amnesia.

Read the Wikipedia entry on the Arab Spring -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

The Arab Spring led to toppling of dictatorship, case in point Egypt, and increased liberal policies around the Arab world from Bahrain to Morocco.

Because you live in a democracy with freedom of speech. Do not think that you have the slightest idea of what it means to live under a repressive regime.

Nigeria is slowly gravitating towards a repressive regime with the anti-social media bill in tow, stupi.d divisive comments by the CIC, and placing more values on cows than on human lives.

Those who want Nigeria to be one must prove to others who do not buy the idea that they value them in the union.

As long as you continue to kill unarmed protesters, harass innocent citizens, and keep a blind eye to the marauding bouts of Fulani demons, you have ZERO morals to ask nor force anyone to remain in Nigeria.

Once upon a time, dissent in Scotland would be replied by sending soldiers and killing of Scots by the English monarchy. Today, dissent in Scotland is replied by countless trips of the PM to Scotland, multiple broadcasts of reassurance, referendums, and continued divestment towards increased sovereignty from the center.

Buhari, Fulanis, the West and y** are barbarians. Unfit to be classed as Homo sapiens.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by theDEVILisHERE: 2:29pm On May 30, 2016
While protesting, kill those who try to kill you
soldier or who ever
Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by LordAdam: 2:35pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:
The simple question they will ask you is did you see Catalonia or Scotland preaching hating and promoting genocide against others?

Nigeria is simply preventing a re-occurrence of the Rwanda genocide that some people have been threatening to mete out to others.

Personally, I was repulsed by the verbiage of Nnamdi Kanu in his broadcasts. The greatest freedom fighters like Gandhi and Mandela never used that tone.

Nevertheless, I began to understand where the anger and disgust of Nnamdi Kanu copiously bandied in his vituperative utterances came from, when I considered that neither Gandhi, Mandela, or Martin Luther King Jr dealt with the Fulanis.

Rather they dealt with enlightened caucasians with empathy and sound reasoning.

The Hausa/Fulanis and to the most part Yoruba muslims (the current power bloc of the Yorubas) do not have these lofty attributes.

They are demeaning, repressive, violent, and ret.arded (especially the elites).

These attributes they exemplified when they killed 3 million of Kanu's kinsmen in a bloody civil war.

If someone killed your entire family, I doubt you would pray for good health for the murderer.

Buhari should give these people audience. Continued military intimidations cannot work every time.

And because 2016 is not 1966, even if we get to a civil war, Nigeria will break up.

The world/UN would not sit idly by as 6 million plus Igbos die in the hands of an aggressive, repressive Fulani military.

You guys seem to think you guys are on Mars.

Do the right thing. Call these people to dialog. Do not think killing them in their tens would silence them.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by happen2: 2:52pm On May 30, 2016
How I wish Biafra is granted and hope nobody will talk about the civil war again. cry

PMB please grant Biafra
Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by antispexish(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2016
LordAdam:

When it come to the confab report, you lot forget about continuity in governance.

Why did Buhari instate TSA that Jonathan did not use?

Why do you guys suffer from selective cerebral amnesia.

Read the Wikipedia entry on the Arab Spring -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

The Arab Spring led to toppling of dictatorship, case in point Egypt, and increased liberal policies around the Arab world from Bahrain to Morocco.

Because you live in a democracy with freedom of speech. Do not think that you have the slightest idea of what it means to live under a repressive regime.

Nigeria is slowly gravitating towards a repressive regime with the anti-social media bill in tow, stupi.d divisive comments by the CIC, and placing more values on cows than on human lives.

Those who want Nigeria to be one must prove to others who do not buy the idea that they value them in the union.

As long as you continue to kill unarmed protesters, harass innocent citizens, and keep a blind eye to the marauding bouts of Fulani demons, you have ZERO morals to ask nor force anyone to remain in Nigeria.

Once upon a time, dissent in Scotland would be replied by sending soldiers and killing of Scots by the English monarchy. Today, dissent in Scotland is replied by countless trips of the PM to Scotland, multiple broadcasts of reassurance, referendums, and continued divestment towards increased sovereignty from the center.

Buhari, Fulanis, the West and y** are barbarians. Unfit to be classed as Homo sapiens.

-Lord

continuity does not mean continuing everything that the past government planned but Did not do.
continuity does not not also mean continuing what the previous government planned and did. The new government decides what to take from the previous government and use it to better the nation.

I've read about the Arab spring, it did not solve the problem that was on ground before it was started!. It toppled the government in Egypt, but the new government has not stopped what the old government did.
I do not like being selective, you mentioned Bahrain to morocco, what about Syria, Yemen and Libya, has their problems been solved?

I do not agree with your views on the anti social media bill and value on cow over men.
All tribes where guilty on these issues.
I also do not surpport the harming of unarmed protesters or inno cent citezens, but who said they are unarmed and innocent.

I hope I day, we will develop to the level of the British and Scots, and thus stop what they too where once doing, it took them time to change though, I believe ours will be shorter!
Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by Qelvin(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2016
In that jungle called Nigeria its kill or be killed, I won't just sit idly and wail while those low reasoning animals kill my family or friends, or take any risk videoing any act of wrecklessness on the part of the so called security men and risk been beaten, maimed, or at worst killed...NO!!! i will get a semi or automatic weapon by any means possible then recruit cold hearted killers who have no regard for human life including theirs...then go on a shooting rampage and kill as many police men or soldiers my bullets can reach...the key objective is to take them by surprise...if I die...I will die with a smile on my face cause I did it fighting on my feet and not stomping away like a coward.
Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by antispexish(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
happen2:
How I wish Biafra is granted and hope nobody will talk about the civil war again. cry

PMB please grant Biafra

granting is not the problem, how to grant it is. How will they share the land and resources, who a will get what?
Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
did you remember to snap and record the parts where you were busy throwing Nigerian policemen into the River Niger and also where you were busy burning Dangote trucks and mosques?

I guess you want to show the world only one aspect of your struggles, the aspect that depicts you as victims.

playing the victim again I see.
Re: As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
Thank you OP. Even if I don't subscribe to this kind of suicidal protest I still support the idea of taking pictures. People shouldn't just watch and be killed by the gun trotting security operatives. Take video recordings of the incidents and upload on Youtube. You have your phones in your hands, use it as a weapon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

★PDP: Today Is Exactly 1month Since FFK Has Been Detained Without Trial / 52 Soldiers Kidnapped By The Niger Delta Avengers Speak Up -Igberetvnews / Tinubu And Former VP, Atiku Reportedly Involved In Anti-party Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.