Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed (930 Views)

Why President Buhari Is The Best For Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / "Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed by overall90: 1:49pm On May 30, 2016
Mauritius,an island 1000 miles from the coast of Africa,yet Lai Mohammed believes herdsmen come from there. cheesy

Re: How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed by Luckylife(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
Somebody seriously need to spend his remaining life in a psychiatric hospital.
Re: How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed by ever811(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2016
honestly,sometimes I still wonder if this man is under a spell to lie until the day he will depart mother earth. or if he studied lies nd manipulation in the university..only God will judge APC for this wicked act of bringing this old man to torment our life with lies as if we have not suffered enough in this country.but even if they down from heaven with there cows to Nigeria, its not a good reason why they should be using humans heads to celebrate there brothers victory..

1 Like

Re: How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed by BUHARIDONMAD: 2:22pm On May 30, 2016
lai matter don tire me crylai matter don tire me
Re: How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed by Vicadonis(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
Lai Mohammed is an id**tic liar
Re: How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed by overall90: 3:10pm On May 30, 2016
it shows that most times the guy have no knowledge about some of the issue he lies about
Re: How Herdsmen And Their Cow Came To Nigeria-lai Mohammed by jimi4us: 3:12pm On May 30, 2016
I wonder what his children are passing through. This man is just a Satan.

(1) (Reply)

PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! / Pictures Of Fayose Buying Gari, Fish & Feasting Oranges In Ado Market / Photo: Buratai Parody Book Cover. Don't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.