Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Kemi Omololu Reveals Linda Ikeji's Real AGE Says She's 41 (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omololu Reveals Linda Ikeji's Real AGE Says She's 41 (VIDEO) (1097 Views)

Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism / Kemi Omololu Reveals Linda Ikeji's Real AGE Says She's 41 (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu Reveals Linda Ikeji's Real AGE Says She's 41 (VIDEO) by company500: 1:53pm On May 30, 2016
Popular blogger Kemi Omololu had an interview with Pulse Nigeria's Jola Sotubo in which she revealed a lot concerning Linda Ikeji such as her REAL AGE (41) and other things I hope you will find interesting.

CLICK the link below to discover more about Linda that you are still to discover !!!!!!!

www.kemiomololuolunloyo.com/2016/04/interview-linda-ikeji-facts-on-pulse.html?m=1
Re: Kemi Omololu Reveals Linda Ikeji's Real AGE Says She's 41 (VIDEO) by ever811(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2016
weda 51 or 71 she still looks fresh nd sweet to me so kemi ,gerarahere.. but wait did kemi reveal ,here own real age?
Re: Kemi Omololu Reveals Linda Ikeji's Real AGE Says She's 41 (VIDEO) by crazymommy(f): 2:18pm On May 30, 2016
My cousin that did primary school together with linda ikeji is just 29 years old..so is she saying linda ikeji finished primary school at the age of 21??this woman no get sense..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Gospel Music Artist, Frank Edwards Reveals Top Secrets Of His Success / WHAT?? DMW Boss, Davido Buys 48 Million Naira Rolex Watch? [photos + Video] / Will Kelechi Amadi Obi Succeed With The Pillow Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.