Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh (41526 Views)

Bbnaija Winner Miracle Hit The Saloon Changes Hairstyle, Gets New Look (photo) / Kcee Changes Hairstyle, Fans React " You Look Like A Js1 Boy" (photo) / Again, Tekno Changes Hairstyle, Shows Off His New Braided Hairdo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by admax(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lilchilz:
grin grin

This morning I mistakenly transfered N200k to a
wrong phone number via GTB mobile money transfer.

After thinking of a way to stop the person from
withdrawing the money, I came up with an idea of sending a text message to
the person's phone number saying:::
"""Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I
believe you have received the money I sent to you....
It's for your initiation into the eternal mystical order of
glorious satanism in the ogboni fraternity scheduled to
take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is
only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping.
There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two
weeks after the initiation, a family member very close
to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to
wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to
any part of the world. Thanks in advance. Buh in case you're not ready to join, please send back
the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death.""" Five minutes later, I got an SMS saying::
"Please send another N600k, three of my friends are
also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Joyce28(f): 4:20pm On May 30, 2016
Lilchilz:
grin grin

any part of the world. Thanks in advance. Buh in case you're not ready to join, please send back
the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death.""" Five minutes later, I got an SMS saying::
also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :
grin grin grin
I fell down from my bed grin grin
Ay u look cute jare kiss

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Scarpon(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2016
T
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

I remember when real men, did not have the time to be "BEAUTIFUL" as they were usually busy trying to put food on their table. But this days, civilization has started the gradual "FEMININE-ZATION" of our men, and real men are now starting to look,act and do make ups like women.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

What kind of a man even stands in front of the mirror to check himself out?.

We are gradually losing it.
Where is your grey matter?. He stands in front of the mirror to check himself out cos he's a real man.

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Katyusha(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

I remember when real men, did not have the time to be "BEAUTIFUL" as they were usually busy trying to put food on their table. But this days, civilization has started the gradual "FEMININE-ZATION" of our men, and real men are now starting to look,act and do make ups like women.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

What kind of a man even stands in front of a Mirror to check himself out?

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
Lilchilz:
grin grin

also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :
That's Naija for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by slavemerchant: 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
Junaknoni:
AY is not funny.......he's just lucky

I concurr
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by naniawini(f): 4:47pm On May 30, 2016
He luks cool! Mi likey wink
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by crazymommy(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2016
Flashh:
Was he ugly before? undecided
K
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by seyoops4u: 4:56pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
Ay don dey fine oooo
NO... He's not fine but HANDsome..lol
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by seyoops4u: 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
Girlwithwings:
His former haircut made him look like wicked and strict man.
ladies,Judging guys by their hair cut since 1830
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 30, 2016
Lilchilz:
grin grin

also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :

Rotfl..grin

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 30, 2016
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by freakffffffffff: 5:09pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

I remember when real men, did not have the time to be "BEAUTIFUL" as they were usually busy trying to put food on their tables. But this days, civilization has started the gradual "FEMININE-ZATION" of our men, and real men are now starting to look,act and do make ups like women.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

gone ar those days

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by mcgaius: 5:13pm On May 30, 2016
See as AY is holding his head.Abingdon the guy don turn to gay?
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by LLKJSays(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2016
GirlwithWings:

i feel you Honey,feel your Reply.
Dont even send d Haters on the thread one bit.
im here for you,G'Wings Hon' Holler!

Now LilChilz:

And the of the case 'misSent 200k' Wow!
Just regard dat as your Charitable Act for the year,
Afterall Ramadan Fasting self starts Next Week.

You Funny Die,
i Swear Down! He He He! grin

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by MayorKingz: 5:18pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

I remember when real men, did not have the time to be "BEAUTIFUL" as they were usually busy trying to put food on their tables. But this days, civilization has started the gradual "FEMININE-ZATION" of our men, and real men are now starting to look,act and do make ups like women.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

Park well undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by stainlex(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

Found the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] See as ladies full here the comment, if na moral thread, u no go see their brake lights. Don't bother yourselves; AY isn't a Nlander.
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by toprealman: 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
facial hair change would have helped.
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by captaindavid(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

mumu

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by emmayayodeji(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2016
Junaknoni:
AY is not funny.......he's just lucky
you have sense grin. He is just a lucky showman with packaging
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by UIA04(f): 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

Na WA for you
I'm sure you don't use body spray

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
Girlwithwings:
His former haircut made him look like wicked and strict man.
na only get all that breast Ewoooo
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by AntiWailer: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

Ugliness does not increase the quantity of food on the table.

If you are so ugly, I feel your pain. Accept my condolences please .
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by UyiIredia(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
Lilchilz:
grin grin

also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :

Why are u such a copycat ?
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Amigo101(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
The guy dye the heck out of that bia-bia!
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Makarous(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

I don't understand. Is it a crime for a man to look nice? For a man to care about the way he looks? undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by wizard007(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

How does this stop you from putting food on your wife`s table? na wa ooo.....All in the name of masculinity i should not check myself out and see whether my facial hair needs a trim abi....kontinue putting food on the table looking repugnant okay.
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
vstar:

Age is nothing when there is money, Talented Comedian, Ay debut a new look as He changes his hair style and He is looking mueh..mueh..see more picture below;

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2016/05/photo-comdian-ay-looking-young-fresh-as-he-changes-hair-style/
please OP and others wats d name of dis hairstyle
Re: AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh by leahcimzil: 8:51pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I remember.

Korede Bello

Reekado

And now sadly AY.

a man that is well fed, whose family is very comfortable. But yur brokass hypocritical self, wey neva chop today, dey here dey talk values...go chop yur values nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) / Agbani Darego And Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.