Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members (18766 Views)

Photos: IPOB Facebook Fan Page Shared Pictures Of Detained Members By DSS / Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife / Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs Ultimatum To Release Detained Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by fortune1968: 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
KingTom:
Hmmm this is a delicate issue it surprises me that the FG decided to go this way brute force is never never the answer. Now we have so many ills to deal with crime rate is soaring groups are agitating for secession. The economy is crumbling I fear the worst is yet to come, brutes force I repeat once again is never the answer
brute force is not the answer ! then tell me the answer against the unnecessary confrontations of the state by common criminals .
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by linusbnn(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
gbaskiboy:
49 years agitating the sovereign state of Biafra and yet not realized. Should this group not give up their dreams. One Nigeria for life!!!!!!

Buhari contested four times b4 bcoming the president,he would have stopped contesting after failing the 2nd time. Bloody loser
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by macaranta(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
Okay.
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by fortune1968: 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
Beehshorp:
Am scared on commenting on issues concerning Biafra.. But one thing is for sure no one can stop the sun from rising... Let's be diplomatic in our every approach
which sun ?Their sun; if there is any;has loooonng died b4 ojukwu death .Nonsense sun!

1 Like

Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by chidextec: 5:10pm On May 30, 2016
Massob and IPOB failed ultimatums are like bread and butter cheesy grin
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by Babananty(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2016
nt again oh ! when wil our dear country 9ja wil go break upon ol dis why why pls
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by prospero15(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
Giving JTF 48hrs if not u will do what Go home and rest Beg them Please finish it up and please don't make hungry threats
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by Henrichemeka(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2016
Is this the first time Biafra day is being celebrated in Nigeria? Why all this na. We are in democracy, freedom of movement, association and more gat to be respected.
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by Henrichemeka(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
The same activity took place in London, Switzerland and many more, did they brutalize them? What a political hoiti toiti. This is what happen when a democratic state gives power to a dictator who changed his cloth and not his attitude. A dictator is always a dictator no matter what.
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by chivic(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2016
Massob be guided!! you are not heardsmen.The will shout you anyhow.I want to believe that there is a standing order to that. So hold ur peace and let it reign.
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2016
Cha!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by Deepfreezer(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2016
Beehshorp:
Am scared on commenting on issues concerning Biafra.. But one thing is for sure no one can stop the sun from rising... Let's be diplomatic in our every approach
are you scared because of the evil ones on here?? Speak ur mind they will only ban you.
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by diegwu01: 8:49am On May 31, 2016
Afrok:
Those that printed dictionaries must have made a mistake by including the word PEACEFUL PROTEST to the dictionaries they sent to Nigeria undecided.
Our gov't seems not to understand the meaning angry
There's a difference between Foolish protest and Peaceful protest
Re: Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members by Masculity(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
Nawa4nl:

dont worry very soon the barren north will be left alone, it coming.

Hahaha... Bro you make me laugh that nearly forget my name. Soon oil exploration would commence at North East while North central and North West would provide more than enough food for us. You see we are still ahead. You already destroy your environment through vandalism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiite Sect Members Protest In Kaduna Today Despite Ban (Photos) / UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.