Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties (46031 Views)

Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember / 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. / 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by iykekelvins(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2016
I sha can't follow my parents to parties

They must approve before you do anything
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
I sha can't follow my parents to parties

They must approve before you do anything
As in ehn. You want this, 'mummy can i....?' Want that,'daddy can i....?'

Just to be sitting down like idiot watching the adults have their dry fun.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by iykekelvins(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
As in ehn. You want this, 'mummy can i....?' Want that,'daddy can i....?'

Just to be sitting down like idiot watching the adults have their dry fun.
Lol, the last one I went with them

I wanted to take orijin, popsy just dey look me anyhow

I drop am take malt

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:

I drop am take malt
hehe their evil glares ehn no need to use mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by iykekelvins(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
hehe their evil glares ehn no need to use mouth
I'm telling you.

Going to parties with them is not fun atall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'm telling you.

Going to parties with them is not fun atall
yeah no fun atall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Joe171(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2016
;DNa glo make you loose FTC title
Smellymouth:
Na thunder go fire GLO embarassed

1 Like

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Julietcutie(f): 8:14pm On May 30, 2016
lol grin I can relate to all
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
1. When they tell you to dress up and you say you
don’t want to go.

Better go and wear cloth.
this is so me and wura grin
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by SAMBARRY: 8:17pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
7. “You better eat now, because I’m not cooking
when we get home.”
I can relate grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by iykekelvins(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
yeah no fun atall
But I know going to a party with you would be fun wink
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Smellymouth: 8:24pm On May 30, 2016
Joe171:
;DNa glo make you loose FTC title

cheesy grin

Read my comment again cheesy
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
But I know going to a party with you would be fun wink
*blushing* i bet it'll be fun going with you too
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by YelloweWest: 8:29pm On May 30, 2016
These pics really took me down memory lane. Lol
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by iykekelvins(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
*blushing* i bet it'll be fun going with you too
kisskiss

Bhet Cutehector will not allow
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
kisskiss

lol why do you say so?
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
kisskiss

relax... why not. If juhan wants to see u, it's her decision na.. cool
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by poshestmina(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2016
I remember going to a party with my mom and I knew she wanted to travel to Lagos (we were at Ibadan) after the party without me
I just stood outside the gate of the house till I saw her sneaking out to go without me grin grin cheesy grin

I followed her by fire by force angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by seunny4lif(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin
Just like my Mum even as old as my broda is grin
He don marry ooooh grin grin
iykekelvins:

I drop am take malt
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
relax... why not. If juhan wants to see u, it's her decision na.. cool
smiley smiley
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by macaranta(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2016
Haha..hilarious
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by iykekelvins(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Just like my Mum even as old as my broda is grin
He don marry ooooh grin grin
Naija mothers don't want to know oh

As long as you're in her presence

Bro, can you support mimzy please?
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by StepTwo: 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
7. “You better eat now, because I’m not cooking
when we get home.”

bia, Susan404 , u know me from small?

why u just d remind me of my childhood like dis?

this point got me laughing.
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by iykekelvins(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
lol why do you say so?
You in lasgidi?
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 30, 2016
StepTwo:

lol cheesy
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 30, 2016
StepTwo:

lol cheesy
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
You in lasgidi?
nah ph
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Harrybanty(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
I remember as a kid, I followed my mum to a birthday, I danced with a young girl like :::::

I turned around and caught my mum staring at me like :::

I knew I was gonna chop 12 strokes of the cane that night..
Luckily for me, I heard the servers saying--->JOLLOF RICE IS READY, and my mom was like ::

[img]http:///media/6-06-2015/4rMAzr.gif[/img]

Naso God take save me that day oo grin:::

Are we expecting any pictures after the words "like" ? Cos I don't understand.
Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by Smellymouth: 9:02pm On May 30, 2016
Harrybanty:

Are we expecting any pictures after the words "like" ? Cos I don't understand.

Ain't you seeing the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties by chubbygal(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Kenyan Couple Wed Dressed In T-shirts (Photos) / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.