Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Urgent Need Of Logistic And Warehousing In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Need Of Logistic And Warehousing In Abuja (517 Views)

I Need A Logistic And Delivery Company In Lagos / CBN, NDIC Bicker Over Warehousing Of Dormant Accounts / Products Warehousing And Logistics Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Logistic And Warehousing In Abuja by Brownhacks(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2016
Urgently need the services of a logistic and warehousing company based in main part of abuja,like wuse,garki etc.drop your contact here pls
Re: Urgent Need Of Logistic And Warehousing In Abuja by Brownhacks(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2016
Still waitin
Re: Urgent Need Of Logistic And Warehousing In Abuja by royalexcel2: 12:46pm On May 31, 2016
PRONWO GLOBAL Company Limited, is an integrated Logistics Company, dully Registered, to carry out the business of Logistical support and other Services to the Nigeria Oil and Gas industries and other relevant clients across the Country, we work to provide various Logistical support and essential Services to legitimate Clients with the help of of our Modern Logistical equipments etc, our operation offices are in Port Harcourt, Lagos And Abuja respectively. 08094759505 is our GSM line, royalexcel2@gmail.com.
Re: Urgent Need Of Logistic And Warehousing In Abuja by Brownhacks(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Still havnt found yet

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Diamond Dealer / I Need Business Ideas Please / Need A Professional Logo Design For Your Company Or Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.