Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Deteriorating State Of Rahmat Park In Benin City (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deteriorating State Of Rahmat Park In Benin City (photos) (822 Views)

The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road / Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deteriorating State Of Rahmat Park In Benin City (photos) by osesology(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2016
Today being public holiday, I didn't have anything much to do, and since bedc has refused to give us light to enjoy the holiday, I decided to go down town to see a friend who lives at Rahmat park area. Haven't been there for a while now, but when I got there today, I could hadly believe what I saw. It seem as if they have totally abandoned this park. I mean, this is the first major center that one gets to whenever one is coming to benin. All the flowers that were meant to beautify the area have all been swallowed up by bushes, the roads that goes through the market have becomes worse than worse, the roadside are so dirty that even beggars cant even stay in it. There is no more garden at Rahmat, because it has been completely taken over by bushes, and I believe snakes have already started making their home in there.

The state govt really need to do something about saving the face of Rahmat park because it is in a very shameful state right now. Below are some shots that I took on my way back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deteriorating State Of Rahmat Park In Benin City (photos) by osesology(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
More...

1 Like

Re: The Deteriorating State Of Rahmat Park In Benin City (photos) by osesology(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2016
More

Re: The Deteriorating State Of Rahmat Park In Benin City (photos) by owanguy(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole come and see
Re: The Deteriorating State Of Rahmat Park In Benin City (photos) by gebest: 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
noted for action please
Re: The Deteriorating State Of Rahmat Park In Benin City (photos) by Branzy(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2016
lol Oshoimole the ring road governor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Former President Jonathan Spotted In Heathrow For UK Speaking tour / FG Confirms PMB, Three Ministers Sick / A Nairalander Is Contesting For A Councillor In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.