Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

James Ready To Fight For His Place - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / James Ready To Fight For His Place (353 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Anthony Joshua Given 24 Hours To Respond To $50m Offer To Fight Wilder / Shaw Must Fight For His Place Says United Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Ready To Fight For His Place by sportman117: 3:22pm On May 30, 2016
Colombian international James Rodriguez sees his future at the Bernabeu stadium despite getting a lot less game time for Real Madrid in his second season.

The 24-year-old attacking midfielder scored 17 goals and contributed 17 assists in 43 starts in the 2014-15 campaign after joining Real from Monaco but he made just 21 starts in all competitions in his second year.

Reports in Spain have linked Rodriguez with Manchester United and Paris St Germain.

"In football you never know but I want to continue here and my idea is to have many more years with the club," he told Marca.

"I am happy here. All the people close to me are happy too. It's the ideal club and I want to be here." [url]Naijabet.com[/url]

Rodriguez watched Saturday's Champions League final triumph over Atletico Madrid from the bench and admitted the season had been "a bit strange".

"I would have liked to play but I did contribute to the team's success," he said. "When you have bad times you............READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2016/05/30/james-ready-to-fight-for-his-place/

(1) (Reply)

Your Printer Ink Solution (laser Toner Cartridge Refilling & Re-engineering) / Griezmann Signs New Contract / Signaled The Definitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.