Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) (28024 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by noetic5: 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
The actor and his stunning wife at an event last night..Beautiful couple.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGB7wSoEVyq/?taken-by=sonialareinaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by noetic5: 3:38pm On May 30, 2016
And a little of Sonia's b**bs showed in these other pics. See close up photos @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/the-actor-and-his-stunning-wife-at.html

Adults, biko oo..No vaseline grin grin
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 3:43pm On May 30, 2016
Is that her boobz embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2016
This b**bi go bring lalasticlala com here now now

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by marycool18(f): 3:51pm On May 30, 2016
Woman, hide thy boobs, if your husband wanna see it show him in secret, this is how you start ooo... tongue

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
No, it's her 'd!ck' grin

5 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Gr8amechi: 3:53pm On May 30, 2016
Can't stop laughing
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Olukat(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
When a woman is in control grin grin grin grin
She may walk unclad grin grin grin
Enjoy jare

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
This ladys butt shakes like its got milk shake in it shocked when I saw her I was like dayum cheesy my bro dey enjoy o! For a white lady she really try.
And Ik is so enamored! All the while he's got his eyes on her every move.

Lovely couple dey are! Thing is her english na fire! grin she sabi pidgin pass me weh be naija pikin embarassed

A very friendly lady she is! She gisted with almost everyone at the clinic when she and ik came to immunize their son! A very cute boy kiss

If you haven't met her before please don't diss her! She's a lovely girl.
Make una no diss me too o! I'm not forming famz tins o. NLders no get chill lipsrsealed

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
Cute couple
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
nikkypearl:

Yes...is there anything wrong with it?
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by josephwilliamsd(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
boobs everywhere
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
*opens Bible*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by mamagee3(f): 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
Lovely!!!cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by MemphisDepay(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
We talking NYSC CUL you talking Sonia nd IK

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Bishops10(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
Biafran Couple

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by blackbeau1(f): 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
Cute
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Remyboyhefty(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
grin does it reduce price in tomatoes
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Ready4watever: 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
noetic5:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ik if your wife get is,make I rush sharply go marry b4
NAIAja delta avengers go smash her from me,I like her boobs Joor

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Jannylu(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
See her style
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
*opens Bible*
lol...grin
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by klassikman(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
issokay
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by MARKone(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2016
Dude must be spending a lot on spousal maintenance. Hope income is proportional or greater than maintenance budget.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by surelady(f): 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
No, it's her 'd!ck'
Lol
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by pulsa(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
Bishops10:
Biafran Couples
his wife is actually a proud Colombia yoruboid white, she said so herself that she was an oduduwa descendant when she visited the ooni of life.
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 30, 2016
Nonsense!, she shld have stepped out on that jean and bra, only den will i reason her level of insanity.

3 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
shocked embarassed
STFUareyouG0d:
No, it's her 'd!ck' grin
No..thanks sad
Mayflowa:

Yes...is there anything wrong with it?
grin
*opens Bible*
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by nbright: 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
If to say na Nigerian wife now, she for don fat
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Bishops10(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
pulsa:

his wife is actually a proud Colombia yoruboid white, she said so herself that she was an oduduwa descendant when she visited the ooni of life.
And the husband is...?
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
nbright:
If to say na Nigerian wife now, she for don fat
Na all Nigerian wives fat?.

5 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2016
I just love them.
I pray they never separate.

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) by pulsa(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
Bishops10:
And the husband is...?
you did not say biafran man you said biafran couple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Ibidapo-obe Shows Off Beauty In New Photos / Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Lord Triggs Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.