Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Contraception: Who Should Be Responsible? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Contraception: Who Should Be Responsible? (648 Views)

Emergency Contraception To The Rescue! / contraception After intimacy / Contraception: Who Should Be Responsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contraception: Who Should Be Responsible? by drharry: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2009
A Lady and her husband came recently in my office.She had Ten children and was pregnant AGAIN

Well, after much inquiry i found out that neither the woman nor her husband were using any family planning methods.
The lady gave reasons to the effect that she doesnt like pills or injections and her husband vehemently refuses to use a condom saying it reduces the sexual excitement.

I suggested that either of them should volunteer for a permanent contraception after this pregnancy as the Football team was complete grin grin.

i.e Woman- A total Hysterectomy ( removal of the whole womb )
Man- A vasectomy ( Cutting of the tube that connects the sperm producing organ to the penis)

Well, they both looked at each other as if to say "You be the one to do it". They said they would decide later and get back to me.

NAIRALANDERS< what do you think. If you were in their shoes ,what would you do??/
Re: Contraception: Who Should Be Responsible? by steves: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2009
In my own opinion,the man and the wife should be responsible and whoever is "NOMINATED" should be of mutual consentment. It shouldn't be the woman always,the man can also be responsible. It all boils down to love.
Re: Contraception: Who Should Be Responsible? by ritaNL: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2009
The woman will end up bein the one doin it
When it come to stuffs like that men are always scared
It's always as if you wanna take their balls from them grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Apple Really Deadly ? / How To Effectively Treat Sickle Cell Disorder / Remedy For Enlarged And Painful Spleen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.