Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Facebook Post To Government On Ipob And Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Facebook Post To Government On Ipob And Ndigbo (462 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Post To Government On Ipob And Ndigbo by nonny400(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
I think it's finally time to acknowledge that we have a failed government. We are being led by myopic people who have no regard for the laws of the land.

If not, how do you explain the heavy military presence in Anambra state, especially Onitsha? Soldiers going against the basic rules of military engagement which is never to fire at a crowd of civilians who aren't hostile. These people have fired no shot nor taken any lives, yet they are being slaughtered and treated like thieves, while the government negotiates with killer herdsmen, the same terrorists our president claims come from Libya?

Isn't this the height of civil provocation? Will we keep mute and allow this to continue? Are we, the easterners, this meek and stupid to take this slap on the face by people who call themselves our leaders?

This is barbaric, and the earlier the government realises they are pushing us to the brink, the better for the country as a whole. Because the day it will begin, I won't sit down and plan to win this impending war with my pen alone.

We are not afraid of guns.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7592066669
Re: My Facebook Post To Government On Ipob And Ndigbo by nonny400(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
cc lalasticlala , mynd44

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Legal Right To Petition Governor Bello – Tribunal Tells Faleke / ★ Photos: Man Claims IDP Food Items Are Being Repackaged & Sold In Borno / What To Know If EFCC Invites You For A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.