Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,045 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Need Help On Where To Buy Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On Where To Buy Dollars (653 Views)

Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / How Much Did You Buy Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Where To Buy Dollars by easyarc: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2009
my name is yaqub i heard that dollars is now 115 naira for 1busk.i do not know where to buy it because if i walk in to the banks they will said they dont sell it.plz i want infomation that[color=#006600][/color] will lead me to where can i buy it.and how much they will sell it for me as at now.iwill be happy if i recevice this infomation on time.
Re: I Need Help On Where To Buy Dollars by kshow1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2009
easyarc:

my name is yaqub i heard that dollars is now 115 naira for 1busk.i do not know where to buy it because if i walk in to the banks they will said they dont sell it.plz i want infomation that[color=#006600][/color] will lead me to where can i buy it.and how much they will sell it for me as at now.iwill be happy if i recevice this infomation on time.

why waiting your time posting this rubbish, if the banks dont sell to you go to the nearest mallam for they are everywhere except if u are a normad that lives inside the forest.

(1) (Reply)

New Industry / Ladfluid Controls. / Retail/wholesale Software - Make Your Business Easier To Manage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.