Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today (53351 Views)

What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / "I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Originalsly: 5:16am On May 31, 2016
Hats off to the person/organisation running that ad...... it is a very very inexpensive and very very effective way of advertising.... everybody can see it and have time to memorise or write down the number. I see nothing wrong in bringing together people with the same condition...we do that all time and don't even know we do.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by laikas: 6:23am On May 31, 2016
omusiliyu:
grin grin grin
Pervert everywhere.
Buhari and APC must be blamed for this change
as in ehh.....! the tin tire me o
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by CzarRex: 6:33am On May 31, 2016
lonelydora:

That advert is Daddy Bliss' own sef. They are just defacing the whole of PH .
don't mind them ,plus that rumola bridge,you will see all different kinds of posters on it.wike should try and ban those things abeg.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by CzarRex: 6:35am On May 31, 2016
SimonN:
ph first son
lol,i'm a Yoruba man oooh,tho I've lived in PH almost all my life and I've become more of PH man sha
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Anthony496(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2016
Indeed that is end time advert
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by firstfuckson: 6:43am On May 31, 2016
U guys are misunderstanding the advert. It is for two purposes. Are u HIV positive, I can cure you. Also do u need a husband, for all those ladies who are searching for, I can also help you. She does not need to be HIV positive.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by iukpe: 6:52am On May 31, 2016
is that 08165094222?
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by 06pleasure(f): 7:02am On May 31, 2016
let dem marry each oda now
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by benson4u(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2016
Well some of you might think is funny and all that, but there are people out there who needs this help because of stigmatisation.
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by maureen546: 7:12am On May 31, 2016
End_time poster nd writers
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Danzymatics: 8:16am On May 31, 2016
Lol endtime wife[color=#000099][/color]
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by chunony(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2016
GNLD ADVERT
Re: HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today by Ptoocool(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2016
lashout1:
What i saw in my phone.

Come, no be our Bubu face be dat grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.