Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! (26709 Views)

Recently Crowned ‘mr Ugly’ Dethroned For Assaulting Sponsor Over Prize / Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) / Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! by ameezy(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
sad cry
Fyn gal no vex nana kiss
Re: Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! by Twaci(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2016
ameezy:

Ok fyn gal no cry again smiley kiss
Thanks smiley. Good afternoon.
Re: Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! by ameezy(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
Thanks smiley. Good afternoon.
Afternoon my dear aw u doing cool
Re: Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! by Twaci(f): 4:11pm On May 31, 2016
ameezy:

Afternoon my dear aw u doing cool
Fine oh. And urs?
Re: Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! by ameezy(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
Fine oh. And urs?
winkgood and cool
Re: Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! by schumastic(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2016
yes i can believe her story,My new colleague was also a model,she did beauty pageants too, she shared this story to me even before i saw this. that's how most organizations lure young innocent girls into hidden prostitution all in the name of 'beauty queen' please our governments should also look into this or ban modelling completely in Nigeria. its not only oil, Niger Delta Avengers, EFCC Frauds, etc that needs urgent look. this does too. PEOPLE WITH SAME ATTITUDE OF BARA OR WHATEVER ARE: George Modella Agency, Mr. George, and the man in charge of Miss IMO pageant, forgot his name, to mention but few. people she told us of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Remove Stretch Marks / Imelda James Wins Miss Health Beauty Pageant / I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.