Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! (2323 Views)

Did Anyone Receive An Sms From U-connect Today?? / Pls I Need A Job Pls I Beg U All / Pls Who Got This From U-connect?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 11:26pm On May 30, 2016
I got Connected with someone on this forum dt posted job advert, he said the deadline is tomorrow evening and that I have to pay 40k before my cv is submitted for the job and dt am over assured I will get the job with him and my 40k. What do you advise I do? Dou I can't even boast of dt 40k myself except I go borrow. I need a job badly. What do I do? Urgent response please....
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 30, 2016
Brilliantmind? Pls don't mind him. he is a scamner

2 Likes

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 11:33pm On May 30, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Brilliantmind? Pls don't mind him. he is a scamner
No not him. I beg you in d name of God, accusation pains.... Never point fingers to what you don't know. I needed ur candid advice and not accusing innocent people pls. Thank you
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Quadorup(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2016
over assured? Really I wouldn't advise you to pay such amount of money.

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Quadorup(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2016
And again I think you should be suspicious of any help with deadline condition....its more of a scam....please don't give in...The Lord will surprise you soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 30, 2016
Hassy4:

No not him
Are you trying to make front page or what? you know the answer and why do you need people's opinion

4 Likes

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Intelligentdude(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2016
Hassy4:
I got Connected with someone on this forum dt posted job advert, he said the deadline is tomorrow evening and that I have to pay 40k before my cv is submitted for the job and dt am over assured I will get the job with him and my 40k. What do you advise I do? Dou I can't even boast of dt 40k myself except I go borrow. I need a job badly. What do I do? Urgent response please....
Just forget him,he wants to scam you.Tell him to help you get the job,and that you will pay him from your first salary.If he refuses,please just walk away like Craig David.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 11:50pm On May 30, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Are you trying to make front page or what? you know the answer and why do you need people's opinion
I mean it's not BrilliantMind.... Am a follower of his links and av been applying successfuly, his not the guy in question here please. Nobody should accuse him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 11:56pm On May 30, 2016
Can we stop pointing fingers at innocent people please? U guys know it hurts ba. Just help me with my candid advice I beg u all. Someone mentioned BrilliantMind, it's very very unfair...... Don't please. He is not
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by 4reala(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2016
Hassy4:
Can we stop pointing fingers at innocent people please? U guys know it hurts ba. Just help me with my candid advice I beg u all. Someone mentioned BrilliantMind, it's very very unfair...... Don't please. He is not
girl pls pull down dis thread, because I can see dat really dnt need help. Or u meet d person dat post d job ad, and hav him giv u d advice
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Terry68: 12:12am On May 31, 2016
Op, is stupid as her message. You just want more comments to show ego over your friends.

All these under 16 wey full NL these days...
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Aremu01(m): 4:18am On May 31, 2016
Seriously Asking this kinda question?
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2016
He is a scammer. Run for your dear life. No matter what, you should not pay someone before you are employed.
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by tunwumi: 6:17am On May 31, 2016
Hassy4:

Quick question.
How much are they paying you?
Is this a government job? Cos I know that is where job can be sold for money
Is he the CEO of the company?
What is the company into?
What will you be doing in the company? Bribe collection I guess
How much of this "helper" do you know?
If this happen to be fake how intelligent will you feel?

Answer the question honestly and you will make a right choice
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Onaorpemeepo: 7:12am On May 31, 2016
Babe, I've been in a similar situation bfor, d guy told me if I could pay him sth, I would be guaranteed having interview wit Total. Lol, I jus told him I ll get bk to him. Two or three weeks later..I tried his no but switched off.. I'm sure so many graduates would av fallen prey..b wise.
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Eve62(f): 7:32am On May 31, 2016
Y not strike a deal with him to pay him a certain % of ur salary for even two months. If he's real, he will agree and if he doesn't, then its scam.

Check my signature for Rotatable Phone and Tablet tripod stand holder.
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by AlexisM16: 9:03am On May 31, 2016
The OP is a lost cause if this thread topic is actually genuine.

Op, do what you want. Experience is the best teacher.
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2016
Hassy4:

U spent 4 yrs in school to become dis stupid, capital fool
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by BrilliantMind: 11:12am On May 31, 2016
Hassy4:
PLS DONT PAY HIM.I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE WILL BE ASKING A JOB SEEKER TO PAY FOR A JOB. FOOLISH PEOPLE.THIS COUNTRY ......
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Nobody: 11:15am On May 31, 2016
Hassy4:

If u pay the guy,i will slap ur stupid face

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 31, 2016
u know d ansa already.so dnt bother us
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by dmltoyin(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2016
U really don't need to throw insults at her. She asked for an advice. If u wonn help, drop one, if not walk away like Craig David {inteligentdude lol}. Shikena

I have a feeling he z trying to scam u sha

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Iykolysis: 2:19pm On May 31, 2016
Hassy4:

You don't pay a dime to secure a job, it's a long standing "Golden Rule" in Nairaland. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 31, 2016
Hassy4:

No job there. That's a scammer.

People pay their employees, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 31, 2016
What you'll do is very simple.

Enter into a written binding contractual agreement with him to pay with your first salary or instalmentally as you earn.

By so doing, you are sure of using the proceed from the job to settle him. Paying up-front is damn very risky, except you are a strong minded risk taker.

Best wishes.
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by buksaylor001: 5:59pm On May 31, 2016
Hassy4:

The problem is you don't even know what you want.Also,You are being economical with the truth and you are not even serious-
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by IrradiatoR: 6:06pm On May 31, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Just forget him,he wants to scam you.Tell him to help you get the job,and that you will pay him from your first salary.If he refuses,please just walk away like Craig David.

gbam!!! no more no less, that's-all
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 10:17pm On May 31, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

U spent 4 yrs in school to become dis stupid, capital fool
I forgive you and may God forgive u and hav mercy on your soul. Learn how to talk cos at times, we don't know were our problems come from.
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2016
angelusbrut:

If u pay the guy,i will slap ur stupid face
Hahahahhaha, OK sir
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2016
buksaylor001:

The problem is you don't even know what you want.Also,You are being economical with the truth and you are not even serious-

Lol, OK. Dats ur own comment sha
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Okikiki:
What you'll do is very simple.

Enter into a written binding contractual agreement with him to pay with your first salary or instalmentally as you earn.

By so doing, you are sure of using the proceed from the job to settle him. Paying up-front is damn very risky, except you are a strong minded risk taker.

Best wishes.
Wow, best advice so far. God bless you bro
Re: I Need Candid Advice From U All, Very Urgent! by Hassy4(f): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2016
dmltoyin:
U really don't need to throw insults at her. She asked for an advice. If u wonn help, drop one, if not walk away like Craig David {inteligentdude lol}. Shikena

I have a feeling he z trying to scam u sha
Yea same feelings and dts y I posted for candid advice. Thanks joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use This App And Thank Me Later / Thunder Strikes A Man Today In Ogun State As He Steal From Begger / A Young Male househelp Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.