Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army (2629 Views)

Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / Avengers Reply Buhari, Demand Referendum / Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo:'Before Your Eyes Your People Are Suffering' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army by NonFarmPayrol: 3:36am On May 31, 2016
Igbiboi:
said it before and I will say it again, these people are serious. I can bet my salary that the NA will not win this war. This is not about gra gra this is about tact, which I'm sure the NA does. The best thing for this administration will be to call for a sovereign national conference and address all the needs of the avengers.

These avengers look like very well trained militants. Well, only a matter of time!

hmm. if they cant over run sambisa after years . i dont know how they will comb hndreds of miles of swamp and water searchin for nda
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army by atule185: 4:02am On May 31, 2016
Why are the calling amnesty international, i though they are well prepared for this battle they commit crimes and use civilians as shield.its simple the government should cut food supply to the east and south south lets focus on the war proper since they are ready for war now they are crying foul.let the siege continue let tompolo and his avengers hide till eternity the bombardment will come they will suffer untold hardship the oil will still flow and Nigeria will move on.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army by Niyinficient(m): 5:15am On May 31, 2016
Thrash....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army by futurewise11(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2016
atule185:
Why are the calling amnesty international, i though they are well prepared for this battle they commit crimes and use civilians as shield.its simple the government should cut food supply to the east and south south lets focus on the war proper since they are ready for war now they are crying foul.let the siege continue let tompolo and his avengers hide till eternity the bombardment will come they will suffer untold hardship the oil will still flow and Nigeria will move on.

They will cut there oil supply too so that you can export your cow for fx.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army by Mynd44: 6:04am On May 31, 2016

(1) (2)

Reminder To Fayose: 'EFCC Arrests Buhari’s “son” For Alleged N20 Million Scam' / Bayelsa State Govt Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport(photos) / The North Of Today Is Not Same As Yesterday - Message To Elrufai & His Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.