Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Paying My Maths Teacher In His Own Coin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Paying My Maths Teacher In His Own Coin (548 Views)

Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paying My Maths Teacher In His Own Coin by SuperSupremo(m): 1:36am On May 31, 2016
I met one of my Maths teacher today,we greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank.
I told him to make a 360 turn and walk for like 1.8 meters,then find the coefficient of X using Pythagoras Theorem and round it up to the nearest 10.You will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to your right,then make an obtuse angle turn,you will see the bank at the distance of about the logarithm of 7..
# I think he should be lost by now.....

He was like.....

Re: Paying My Maths Teacher In His Own Coin by FisifunKododada: 2:26am On May 31, 2016
cool
Re: Paying My Maths Teacher In His Own Coin by matrix199(m): 3:54am On May 31, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Wasted Years! / Jamb Direct Entry Enquiry / Is A Master's Degree Worthwhile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.