Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Atletico Madrid's Juanfran Pens Emotional Letter To Fans. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid's Juanfran Pens Emotional Letter To Fans. (458 Views)

Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) / Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar / Barcelona: Was Luis Suarez Lucky Not To Be Sent Off For His Kick On Juanfran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid's Juanfran Pens Emotional Letter To Fans. by ayanfe15(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2016
Atletico Madrid defender Juanfran has penned
an emotional letter to fans in the wake of his
missed penalty in Saturday's Champions
League final. The letter, which was published on Atletico's
official website, describes the 31-year-old's
"tremendous sadness" and gratitude to fans
for forgiving him the miss that allowed arch-
rivals Real Madrid to seal victory in a penalty
shootout. He said: "I will never forget your displays of
affection when I came to ask for forgiveness. "Seeing my tears reflected in the faces of the
thousands of Atleticos that packed that end of
the stadium helped me cope with the
tremendous sadness." In the end it was Cristiano Ronaldo's penalty
that saw Los Blancos lift the trophy for the
11th time, with Atletico leaving a Champions
League final runners-up for a third time. Referring to his club's 4-1 defeat by Real two
years ago, he said:"Two years ago,I told you
that we would return to a final,now I tell you
that Gabi, our captain, will lift the Champions
League soon.
Re: Atletico Madrid's Juanfran Pens Emotional Letter To Fans. by Nobody: 6:54am On May 31, 2016
Ehya
Re: Atletico Madrid's Juanfran Pens Emotional Letter To Fans. by prstge007: 7:24am On May 31, 2016
when you are extremely good, focused and talented, pray for luck. Its one thing on its own.just like the icing sugar on a beautiful cake.

(1) (Reply)

Betting Tip For Today: Hellerup Vs Nykobing (www.betztips.com) / It All About Cleavland Cavaliers / See Sports Minister Dalung's Handwritten Condolence To Late Amodu Shuaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.