Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,832 members, 7,866,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Caption This Funny Photo Of Buhari,tinubu And Atiku At The Aso Rock Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Funny Photo Of Buhari,tinubu And Atiku At The Aso Rock Dinner (677 Views)

Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Buhari,tinubu And Atiku At The Aso Rock Dinner by olokeded: 7:59am On May 31, 2016

L-R: Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/more-photos-buhari-hosts-lawmakers-to.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Buhari,tinubu And Atiku At The Aso Rock Dinner by NOC1(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2016
Bubu: pls let everybody behave here
Tinubu: Habaaa have I misbehaved before?
Atiku: okoooo, I have heard.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Buhari,tinubu And Atiku At The Aso Rock Dinner by Benjom(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2016
SEN. TINUBU : What are we going to tell this people again? 'Cos this situation is getting out of hands o.

PMB : Don't worry. I just realised that Nigerians are very hungry and angry. I'll assure them of our renewed VIGOROUS plan of putting food on their tables while I reduce my focus on corruption.

ATIKU : (Thinking aloud) PMB must address this issue of Niger Delta Rangers, I mean, Avengers once and for all. Make them no obliterate my oil block business o. "Tufiakwa!"... Ehnn, did I just utter that or think it aloud too?

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed Over Boko Haram/tomatoes Comment / Nigeria’s President Buhari In Hot Water For Getting His Ears Treated In London / Fashola Speaks More On Road Than On Power. He Need To Swap With Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.