Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha (624 Views)

How Abacha Died, And What Killed Him And How Abdulsalami Became Head Of State / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha by Adekorya: 9:04am On May 31, 2016
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, on Monday said he would soon reveal how his boss and the acclaimed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, Bashorun M.K.O. Abiola, died.

Disclosing that Abacha’s and Abiola’s deaths were from same source, Al-Mustapha said he would make the comprehensive revelation in his new book, Mustapha’s Memoirs.

He said the book is still in the works.
Al-Mustapha, who addressed journalists in Lagos on Sunday on a number of issues relating to his 15-year travails in detention, said Abiola and Abacha were very good friends before some fifth columnists caused disaffection between them.

He said: “For instance, when Chief M.K.O. Abiola was in prison, many notable Nigerians visited him.
“They will visit him in the morning and when they come back to the Villa in the evening to see Abacha, they would say a different thing entirely.

“Unknown to these notable Nigerians, particularly notable Yoruba personalities, who visited Abiola, their visits were recorded on video.
“I did the video recording without their knowledge

https://www.today.ng/news/national/129994/reveal-abacha-abiola-died-mustapha

Re: I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha by xest(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2016
Mustapha singing. It's well,waiting for the book though. FTC
Re: I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha by Sharksblow(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2016
hmmm
Re: I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha by Adekorya: 9:15am On May 31, 2016
xest:
Mustapha singing. It's well,waiting for the book though. FTC

Seriously, there's no one in best position to tell the world how MKO and Abacha died than him.

I can't wish him death with that secret still in him.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha by Young03(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2016
super story

what has kept u mute snx u came out of jail

if u like u say it ..if u like don't

the deed has been done
Re: I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha by Florblu(f): 9:38am On May 31, 2016
Say it now.That was why your people pleaded for your release.Tell us what we did not know.
Re: I’ll Soon Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died – Al-mustapha by Baawaa(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2016
Why not now,or you want those that can oppose your story die.

(1) (Reply)

Mentally-ill Woman Delivers Baby By The Roadside (photos) / Photo: Woman Put Her Baby Inside A Transparent Bag While Shopping? / Make Legit 1k On Each New Member You Refer To I-naira.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.