Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Leveraging All Of You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Leveraging All Of You. (407 Views)

Fiverr Leveraging Project> Read Carefully And Join Now. / Leveraging On The World Largest And Ever Evolving Industries / Leveraging Your Business With Other People's Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leveraging All Of You. by fermonster(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2016
Summary: You are not leveraging all of you.
Case study: Me,
Target: You!

What do you have, and how can you use it to get what you deserve?
I have friends, I have family, I have my skills/talents/gifts. So all I need to do now is talk to my family and friends about my skills/talents/gifts and how I want to make a living with it. If they can help me with some money or loan. Great! If they can’t, we will find a way because family/friends are all I have got. And without wasting much time, I will get to work

“I quote: don’t you know if one door is closed, another one opens? Bob Marley”.

Alternatively, if I can develop a website, I will start developing for family/friends for free and get referrals from doing that. Or I will start educating people in my community for free to learn the basics, then as the lesson commences, they will definitely want to advance their knowledge and that is where the payment comes in.

It might not be easy at first, but listen. Bob Marley said: the journey is as sweet as the victory.
So enjoy every step of the hustle and always have it at the back of your mind that you are headed for greatness.

Use what you have to get what you want. And that is how you leverage all of you. Put your skills to work and live a financially free life.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

(1) (Reply)

Liquidation In Nigeria Business / Effectively Control Your Small Business / "Verify What You Publish", Ubah Tells Punch, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.