Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Grass Cutter Farming(cages) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grass Cutter Farming(cages) (2748 Views)

I need your professional Advice For Grass Cutter Farming / Why Rabbit Farming Is Far Better And More Profitable Than Grass Cutter Farming / Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grass Cutter Farming(cages) by ijames: 9:46am On May 31, 2016
Hello all,
I am planing to start a grasscutter farm soon but I need an insight as to how to get the cages for the animal.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Grass Cutter Farming(cages) by Tatia(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
James, where is your proposed location for GC farming?
There are several types of cages you can produce with limited by available capital.
The popular dimensions are 72 x 72 x 24 Height, Width, and Depth in that order for a three-tier cage that could house 6 colonies.
Hope that helps.
Re: Grass Cutter Farming(cages) by bbmoringa: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2016
ijames:
Hello all,
I am planing to start a grasscutter farm soon but I need an insight as to how to get the cages for the animal.

Thanks for your contribution.
gc cages can be in 3forms,hutch(where block/bricks makes up all the house)cage-hutch(when the floor is up of brick,yle the upright wall is made frm wire mesh/iron mesh,cage(when the whole animal cage is made frm wire mesh/iron mesh,the housing system u choose depends on the weather & climatic condition & change frequency of ur locatn.

1 Like

Re: Grass Cutter Farming(cages) by ijames: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thank you all very much for your contribution thus far. I would love to see a sample.
More so, any contribution as to wether the business is profitable is highly welcome.
Thanks
Re: Grass Cutter Farming(cages) by jendy36(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
ijames:
Thank you all very much for your contribution thus far. I would love to see a sample.
More so, any contribution as to wether the business is profitable is highly welcome.
Thanks
Hi bro. How well did the water melon and cucumber seeds you bought from excelblog do?

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seeds Needed In Lagos / SOLD-Tokunbo Toyota T100 Pick-up Truck With Auxiliary And A/C / Discover The Hidden Secret Of Making Millions From Ginger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.