Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB (32696 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by broseme: 10:59am On May 31, 2016
Senator Ben Bruce, the lawmaker representing Bayelsa central senatorial district, has alleged that the Department of State Services (DSS) yesterday prevented him from greeting President Muhammadu Buhari at a dinner organised for National Assembly members.

The dinner was organised to mark the 2016 Democracy Day, and further to appreciate the National Assembly Leadership.

Known for his critical stance on government and criticism of Mr. Buhari, the senator took to his social media page to let his followers know.

“I was at the Presidential villa today. Went to the President’s table. DSS wouldn’t allow me greet him but let another Senator greet him!,” he wrote.

Another Senator who was present at the meeting has denied such claim.According to Senator Shehu Sani,he was surprised that Ben Bruce made such claim.Read what he said above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/another-senator-and-buhari-critic.html

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by broseme: 11:00am On May 31, 2016
Shehu Sani is always on point

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by 989900: 11:07am On May 31, 2016
Blunt mfxcker Sheu Sani is.

He might not always be right, but he calls it as he sees it.

OTOH, DSS is just probably being over-zealous, if BMB's allegations are true.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by One1after: 11:07am On May 31, 2016
Shame on the Gigolo Albino. Dumb Bruce cheesy

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Luckylife(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2016
Maybe you are part of the 97% he spoke than. Senator Bruce is to smart to lie over this, but APC lies surprise the devil himself after the president fail to name the looters he promised , not to talk of campaign promises that is now rocket science. I know zombies will not be happy for saying the truth. Quote me when the president name the looters or remaining ass licking zombie.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Lvlink(f): 11:19am On May 31, 2016
I guess the Op has comprehension issues. I did not see anywhere Sani called Ben Bruce a liar.

He only said 'HE' did not witness it happened.

*every Tom Dick and Harry wanna open thread these days!*

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by OreMI22: 11:22am On May 31, 2016
[size=18pt]Abooki will always defend Buhari and DSS even if they are killing their mother.
SMH!
[/size]

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2016
So e dey pain Bruce? ? After he blocked me on Twitter for asking simple question
Now u know how it feels

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=18pt]Abooki will always defend Buhari and DSS even if they are killing their mother.
SMH!
[/size]
Are u well??

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by plaetton: 11:24am On May 31, 2016
broseme:
Shehu Sani is always on point

Shehu Sani made no point here.
That Shehu Sani did not see that particular incident, doesn't mean that it did not happen.

I am sure the place is big, crowded, and Shehu Sani was himself engaged with others.

He is just trying to save face for the President.

18 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by amaechi1: 11:24am On May 31, 2016
Luckylife:
Maybe you are part of the 97% he spoke than. Senator Bruce is to smart to lie over this but APC lies surprise the devil himself after the president fail to name the looters he promised , not to talk of campaign promise that is now rocket science. I know zombies will not be happy for saying the truth. Quote me when the president name the looters or remaining ass licking zombie.

Please, take another few seconds and read Senator Sani post again. "I actually want to speak but I was not that luck" Meaning he did not speak with PMB.
In any case what is so special if Senator twitter did not talk to PMB that day. Will heaven fall.

19 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by amaechi1: 11:29am On May 31, 2016
Senator twitter they would have slapped you. At least it would make common sense.

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by plaetton: 11:32am On May 31, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, take another few seconds and read Senator Sani post again. "I actually want to speak but I was not that luck" Meaning he did not speak with PMB.
In any case what is so special if Senator twitter did not talk to PMB that day. Will heaven fall.

You're comprehension is faulty, to say the least.

You should go back and read Shehu Sani's statement. That he was not lucky to speak ( address the audience, not to Buhari) because some had been nominated to speak ( make speeches to the audience).

BMB' complaint was not about being prevented from speaking. No.
It was about being prevented from approaching Buhari for a courtesy handshake, something that other senetors in the same proximity did without DSS /security intervention.

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by ORACLE1975(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2016
hahahahahahahahahaa
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by gcof(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2016
Lvlink:
I guess the Op has comprehension issues. I did not see anywhere Sani called Ben Bruce a liar.

*every Tom Dick and Harry wanna open thread this days!*
and he personally did not experience it. understanding write ups is a bigger problem among Nigerian youths these days

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by dridowu: 12:20pm On May 31, 2016
I am ready to give Ben Bruce handshake since he need it so much

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by bender79: 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
plaetton:

You're comprehension is faulty, to say the least.

You should go back and read Shehu Sani's statement. That he was not lucky to speak ( address the audience, not to Buhari) because some had been nominated to speak ( make speeches to the audience).

BMB' complaint was not about being prevented from speaking. No.
It was about being prevented from approaching Buhari for a courtesy handshake, something that other senetors in the same proximity did without DSS /security intervention.

My friend may be shehu sani needs to speak in ijaw for clearifications

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by bayocanny: 12:55pm On May 31, 2016
OreMI22:
SMH!
[/size]
Try to read and comprehend

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by sukkot: 1:08pm On May 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by chelseabmw(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2016
smiley
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by speaktome(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2016
A house Divided can not stand

#MySignature#MyBusiness
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 31, 2016
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by DONSMITH123(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2016
can you do me a favour please? Read again! This time slowly. Thank you.

Lvlink:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Fairgodwin(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2016
Lvlink:

You, my dear, I agree with.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by tinsel: 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
amaechi1:

According to Shehu senators nominated those to speak on there behalf.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by free2ryhme: 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
Ben bruce is a pathological twitter liar grin

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by salabscholar01(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2016
OK
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by saintfaculty(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
grin

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by badostic: 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
Oga common sense, nah to shake hand with Buhari carry you go Abuja? Wake up, you call yourself a leader and u dey block those wey criticize for twiiter. Otondo.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Fairgodwin(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
I think we should add a bit of caution in interpreting as well as addressing [other people's] issues.
After all, Mr. Bruce never said Mr. Buhari asked his security details to 'prevent' him from greeting him. He only said they prevented him from greeting the President; and then Mr. Sani said something that particular caught my attention - that, "it is NOT everything that the security agents does that Mr. President will know;" which invariably implies [that] the President may not have even been aware of Mr. Bruce's effort/attempt to greet him.
Sincerely speaking, that's my understanding of and take on the issue.

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Bgorgeous: 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
Nobody should waste his or her time trying to explain to anybody. The busy body got what he deserved

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by TippyTop(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
Senator Sani is saying something completely different from what Senator Ade-yeye man said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.