Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Have Had Good Success With BMW Use Foxwell NT510 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Have Had Good Success With BMW Use Foxwell NT510 (261 Views)

2006 Model BMW 330i E90 Used Selling Cheap. / 2008 BMW 238I Registered Selling Cheap @ 1.6m / BMW 5 series Blue(pictures) 150k ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Had Good Success With BMW Use Foxwell NT510 by lanrce(f): 11:03am On May 31, 2016
i see a blog about Foxwell NT510 Scanner Test Reports on BMW, Ford, Chevy / GM,http://www.foxwellsupport.com/foxwell-nt510-scanner-test-reports-bmw-ford-chevy-gm/
someone has tested NT510 on some BMW, Ford, Chevy / GM models to auto VIN, auto scan,
So far he have had good success with BMW.
-- BMW:
So far all BMW’s supported auto vin & autoscan, was able to get a quick easy accurate report of issues.

2006 BMW X3:
Was able to find 2 misfires because of bad plugs.

2009 BMW z4:
Was able to diagnose and find bad HAL sensors stopping the roof from retracting

-- Ford:
Not to many test subjects yet, auto vin did not work, had to manually pick the truck

2002 F250 XLT:
After manually picking the truck the autoscan worked. This truck doesn’t have to many systems but I was able to see all appropriate data, clear warnings etc.

-- Chevy / GM:
Having a little bit of an issue here.

Testing on a 2012 Avalanche LTZ:
Autovin did not work, I had to pick the truck manually.

Ran an autoscan and a bunch or fault codes did show up from the scan. However none of the codes appeared to be correct. I was not expecting to get any codes on this truck. It was telling me things like the driver door window switch was faulty, but it definitely works. From there when I tried to display and or clear the code the scanner froze. I let it sit for 10 mins nothing happened. I had to power it off. Going back in I manually selected just the device that was throwing codes, however when scanning it directly nothing was detected. When I did an autoscan again the same codes appeared, and again the device froze making it a brick.”http://www.foxwelltool.com/wholesale/nt510-multi-system-scanner-with-one-fre-car-brand-software-and-obd.html

(1) (Reply)

Haykay Global Resources, Trusted & Reliable Licenced Agent / Be Cool Honey Bunny / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.