Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members (18649 Views)

Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by xmich(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2016
IT ARASE SHOULD BE STRIPED OF POSITION INSTEAD .

FANATICALLY CORRUPT CON3

2 Likes

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Enesi47: 1:37pm On May 31, 2016
Lvlink:
For the first time i am calling someone who is old enough to be my father an Idio.t.

This man is an Idi.ot and a very Big fool. Thunder strike you there Mr IG.

Which Nigeria Police has been conducting their job professionally?

Is it the same Nigeria police we know, or another one?

Finally, Mr IG, i may not be a member of IPOB or MASSOB but i am an igbo girl. Precisely from Umuagu Asaba Delta State.

Your men shot and killed my people who were conducting a peaceful remembrance day! And all you could vomite is this nonsense?

God will kill you and your Generation, and anybody who supported or supports this grave wickedness against the Igbo race shall be doomed!

The almighty God shall render your lands desolate!

Useless People!

Oya mynd44 come and ban me. Mtchewww!
lol come back next three weeks
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Nely77(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

when will IGP orders disarmament of these Libyan killers?
This country is a real mess. The president has never talked about disarmament of the Fulani herdsmen that openly carry AK-47 and kill at will. Instead he told us that they are Libyans. The president just made his democracy day broadcast but never mentioned anything about the Fulani herdsmen. Are the activities of the Fulani herdsmen not a problem in this country? This government cannot stop disappointing the citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:
They are a menace to the society just like Boko Haram, NDA, and the rest of them. They should be dealt with accordingly.
How are they are menace to the society when all they do is protest, talk and chest beat?
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by madridguy(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2016
As beautiful as you are. Oya sharp sharp reverse your statement before grin grin grin grin

Lvlink:
For the first time i am calling someone who is old enough to be my father an Idio.t.

This man is an Idi.ot and a very Big fool. Thunder strike you there Mr IG.

Which Nigeria Police has been conducting their job professionally?

Is it the same Nigeria police we know, or another one?

Finally, Mr IG, i may not be a member of IPOB or MASSOB but i am an igbo girl. Precisely from Umuagu Asaba Delta State.

Your men shot and killed my people who were conducting a peaceful remembrance day! And all you could vomite is this nonsense?

God will kill you and your Generation, and anybody who supported or supports this grave wickedness against the Igbo race shall be doomed!

The almighty God shall render your lands desolate!

Useless People!

Oya mynd44 come and ban me. Mtchewww!
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 31, 2016
madridguy:
As beautiful as you are. Oya sharp sharp reverse your statement before grin grin grin grin

Guy, are you paid to post here?

1 Like

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by chibaik(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2016
Can somebody please show me pictures of Ipod youths with arms? I have seen Fulani herdsmen with different assault weapon sha.

5 Likes

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2016
How?

Reyginus:
Guy, are you paid to post here?
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
IPOB are still only a police matter they are harmless.

Their leader is in prison learning to recite the Nigerian anthem and they come occasionally to protest by marching, waiving flags and make noise.

But surely they are not getting arms are they?

1 Like

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by DeMekus: 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
those arent libyans though. they look sudanese. jus sayin brah. dont shoot the messenger undecided
No, they're from Mozambique. grin You, Sukkot, are one biased fellow. Please stop allowing your bigotry to envelope your sense of judgment. The killing of those policemen is as bad as killing the protesters. But then, evil can only beget evil. More so, if Ipob members are as armed as the Fulanis, more than just 2 policemen would have been killed yesterday.
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by dontjealousme: 1:46pm On May 31, 2016
He is Buhari servant Boy.

Na him get his mouth. His words are dat of a man desperate to ans IG whilst the country fall apart. It wont stop the real violent groups from killing all his police men and army together.

He is so clueless not to know that of all the groups in Nigeria, IPOB are armless.
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Pyno30: 1:47pm On May 31, 2016
And the Fulani guys are walking freely.

1 Like

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
What of disarmament of Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by sukkot: 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
DeMekus:

No, they're from Mozambique. grin You, Sukkot, are one biased fellow. Please stop allowing your bigotry to envelope your sense of judgment. The killing of those policemen is as bad as killing the protesters. But then, evil can only beget evil. More so, if Ipob members are as armed as the Fulanis, more than just 2 policemen would have been killed yesterday.
grin grin grin my brother I come in jest. nothing more nothing less. cheesy
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Danny1974: 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
I think Arase need to go for test to asattain the position of his mental health. Have he disarmed Boko Haram who have killed thousands of people and fulanis before even Niger Delta militant? He is taking about IPOB who do not even have a knife. Shame on him

2 Likes

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by SamMilla1(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2016
I don't blame Arase much because I know where the order came from.
It came from the chief Dullard we planted in Aso Rock. Let's not forget that.
I condemn violence of any kind but I am sure the IPOB members who are remembering their fallen heroes (something that is done all over the world) did not see Police men and started attacking them.

Buhari should be charged for treason. It was him who started this mess when he tagged some sections of the country 5% because they did not vote for him.
An Illiterate ex military certificateless dictator who had no regard for rule of law, was imposed on 21st century Nigeria and this is the result.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 31, 2016
madridguy:
How?
I mean if you are paid by anyone to give your opinion here.
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by PHIPEX(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:
They are a menace to the society just like Boko Haram, NDA, and the rest of them. They should be dealt with accordingly.
Judas sold his soul to the Pharisees for 30pieces of silver, how much did you sell yours to your Fulani masters? How exactly does it feel to make an enemy of a people who don't care about your existence?

To the issue at hand, all I see is a promoted slave in black uniform issueing orders to please his master at Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Richydos(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2016
The Nigerian Police Force has suddenly become a comic relief..... When they notice u are not armed they castigate u and call u all sorts of names and even showcase em silly professionalism to disarm the arms that u don't even have and at the end they will arrest any innocent they can possibly find, put guns in their front and tag em culprits....... Just let em hear of these names "Fulani herds men, BOKO boys, Nda boys and they will suddenly become dumb
Lolzzzzz they will manipulate or bribe em ways not to be posted to where the boys with arms are staying.. #jokers

2 Likes

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by TeamSimple(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
You see how fantastically corrupt Nigeria state is! Have Ipob member been armed?

All these lies cannot work, just look at how Nigeria police as corrupt as it is has falsefully accused Ipob of possesing firearms.

What a joke, in the name of trying to tag Ipob a terrorist group?

Why have these buhari police men never issued order for immediate disarming of fulani herdsmen who move around with guns.

What a disgraceful and deceitful and fantastically corrupt rogue entity......so stinking zoo republic undecided
one question for your likes
why are you people always quick to defend any alleged violent act by ipob or massob members, but are always in support of the NDA?
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by omenka(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2016
PHIPEX:
Judas sold his soul the Pharisees for 30pieces of silver, how much did you sell yours to your Fulani masters? How exactly does it feel to make an enemy of a people who don't care about your existence?
How does it feel to be bothered about the comments of a "judas" who doesn't give a fart about how you feel? cheesy
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Angelb4: 1:58pm On May 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:
God punish this useless man!! Are members of IPOB armed? You didn't even bother to talk about the unarmed civillians killed yesterday!!
Better reserve your energy for the disarmment of the fulani militia!!

BTW only a tree will sit down and allow people to cut it down!! If the government keeps up with the brutalization of IPOB members they might just take up arms
Which arms? Why don't you go to the village and take up arms? That's how you instigate violence, and when the Police begin to kill them now, you'll still be tweeting and commenting from Lagos. The Nigerian Police will finish the entire Ibo land without sweating.
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:
How does it feel to be bothered about the comments of a "judas" who doesn't give a fart about how you feel? cheesy
I doubt you are not paid to post here. Do you listen to your conscience at all?

1 Like

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by StDonE(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/police-igp-orders-disarmament-ipob-members/

How about disarming the killer Herdsmen that is rated the fourth most dangerous terrorist in the world?
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by str8talk1: 2:01pm On May 31, 2016
Arrant nonsense! Whn u killed them wto provocation what do expected to do,clap for u?
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by SaiNigeria: 2:02pm On May 31, 2016
TeamSimple:

one question for your likes
why are you people always quick to defend any alleged violent act by ipob or massob members, but are always in support of the NDA?

Get lost......

Yes i said so undecided
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Iykopeee: 2:08pm On May 31, 2016
This is the reason why the country is branded a zoo. Nigeria has fallen into the ocean of nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by DedeNkem: 2:12pm On May 31, 2016
This id*iot is a crook and very incompetent!
IPOB members are never armed.

The id*iot is planning to kill more unarmed IPOB members, that's why he's setting the stage now by dishonestly and publicly telling IPOB to "disarm".

Buhari will pay dearly for his dictator tendencies. His fulani brothers are busy committing multiple massacres and the incompetent as*shole is doing nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by saintmark88(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2016
So because Fulani herdsmen are armed so thts a yardstick for ipob youths to carry arms and kill police men, I don't understand, so these guys expect to kill police men n watch d country smile at them, the only way to handle this issue is brute force............. I support the Nigeria. Army and d police, no individual or group is more powerful than d state
Re: Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2016
GenBuhari:
IPOB are still only a police matter they are harmless.

Their leader is in prison learning to recite the Nigerian anthem and they come occasionally to protest by marching, waiving flags and make noise.

But surely they are not getting arms are they?
Funny thing is, in as I dislike the IPOB, I have never ever heard or seen an article states they have arms. But I have personally on Zaria road seen Herds men with shiny Ak47 rifles , I aw over 10 of them with hundreds if cattle.
Now I just wonder why the double standards? Me think this will only bring sympathizers to the IPOB world wide.
I pray PMB removed this Arse before he drags his name into the mud with his misplaced thinking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin / Ademola Adeleke: Certificate Not Compulsory For Governorship Candidates – Court / Ogun Ex Commissioner, "Afoo" Dares Amosun To Raise APM Candidate’s Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.