Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session (41495 Views)

Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted / Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by wickedtuna: 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
Ben Bruce didn't hustle enough cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by gloryman91: 1:17pm On May 31, 2016
How Bruce Lee no come shake hand with PMB or na kunfu he want take shake? Yeye man.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by hahnsmall: 1:18pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
It's called Loyalty.

When the Wailers are here killing themselves, their ROLE MODELS are holding their caps in their hands, and paying loyalty to the President of Nigeria up there. Take a look at the Pictures Wailers, i mean do not rush it.

Slowly gloss through the Pictures, and the one fact that will come out , is that this is a man that is genuinely loved and respected by everybody, and why is that so?the answer is simple.

HE IS NOT A THIEF OR A CORRUPT MAN.

Wailers, i am sure you guys are even seeing the way the Senate President is eyeing the President? he is trying to start the BRO-MANCE thing, you can see the look of respect starched on his face.

Buhari may your days continue to be beautiful, and may your achievements continue to give the haters heart attack.

Some people will argue that it is actually yansh licking tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by dammytosh: 1:18pm On May 31, 2016
ogaJona:
one sentence for you

Go to hell and burn to ashes butt licker

Pained hater.

You are too full of hatred to know that you can not decide who will Got To hell and burn to Ashes.

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by ElCapone(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2016
todayboy:
All hail emperor dictator buhari
They are the same people that will about you soon
hatred wldnt even allow this dullard type "boot" well. plz go and retake or nabteb abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by nicemajor(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2016
[/color]
Eberex:
LOOK CLEARLY AT THE PICTURES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU OBSERVE.

![color=#990000]CAPS[quote YES CAPS EVERY WHERE! AND NOT JUST ORDINARY CAPS, THEY ARE NORTHERN CAPS.

MAJORITY OF EVERYONE IN THE PICTURE ARE ALL NORTHERNERS.

HMM..................THAT IS ALL FOR NOW.
The red cap in the second picture is still Northerners I guess#
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by otokx(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2016
Wailers will always wail.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by cole265(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2016
5moky:
Buhari is a Rapist
Buhari is a Goat
We will kill Buhari

nna eh, this thing they pain you. okwa ya?

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Chiaka(f): 1:39pm On May 31, 2016
All Propaganda Congress - APC
APC! - Shame! APC! - Shame!
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by sergiolefty(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2016
c as they all wan shake him and dem go come here they post bad thing abt him......
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by biggie73(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
It's called Loyalty.

When the Wailers are here killing themselves, their ROLE MODELS are holding their caps in their hands, and paying loyalty to the President of Nigeria up there. Take a look at the Pictures Wailers, i mean do not rush it.

Slowly gloss through the Pictures, and the one fact that will come out , is that this is a man that is genuinely loved and respected by everybody, and why is that so?the answer is simple.

Wailers, i am sure you guys are even seeing the way the Senate President is eyeing the President? he is trying to start the BRO-MANCE thing, you can see the look of respect starched on his face.

Buhari may your days continue to be beautiful, and may your achievements continue to give the haters heart attack.

...while the economy keeps falling like waterfall...
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by ogaJona(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2016
dammytosh:

Pained hater.

You are too full of hatred to know that you can not decide who will Got To hell and burn to Ashes.

tongue tongue tongue
hey stop quoting me useless son of yoloba origin
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by hamzeeto01(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
It's called Loyalty.

Slowly gloss through the Pictures, and the one fact that will come out , is that this is a man that is genuinely loved and respected by everybody, and why is that so?the answer is simple.Ameen Ameen

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Akaujaa(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2016
At least, in the 2nd pix, I can sight Theodore Orji of the PDP from Abia state having a handshake with the president.
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Bigii(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
Hypocrites undecided
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by DedeNkem: 2:56pm On May 31, 2016
Mostly northerners in the pictures. These are our so-called "leaders". Crooks, murderers and thieves!
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Dotman2210(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2016
soldierdollar:
grin The clueless dullard shaking hands cluelessly and trying to look clueful grin
you didnt make any sense you only make a fool of yourself
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Lastanza: 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
By d caps u will know dem. This pipl don northernize Nigeria finish o. The sight of kpatiku let out so many thoughts in my mind.

D sight of Atiku dey make fear catch me, and i know Buhari himself is not also comfortable having him behind him.
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2016
Eberex:

CAPS! YES CAPS EVERY WHERE! AND NOT JUST ORDINARY CAPS, THEY ARE NORTHERN CAPS.

Wetin

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Eberex(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2016

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by nenergy(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
DrChukzy:
Op stop misleading gullible Nigerians. This is when he was entering the venue not when he is seated. BMB wanted to greet him after he has taken his seat. So the senator wasn't lying afterall jare.
Were you there? Omni knowest! grin
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Deo27: 4:58pm On May 31, 2016
Ben had his Ego Bruced! Wake up buddy and move on. If you want a hand shake that badly go to the Hill too and IBB will give you one..FOC!!!
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by soldierdollar(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2016
Dotman2210:
you didnt make any sense you only make a fool of yourself

You couldn't even make a correct sentence grin

You're the fool
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by ameynuJR(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
It's called Loyalty.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by toyour(f): 6:32pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=ogaJona post=46139149] one sentence for you
Go to hell and burn to ashes butt licker [/ grin]
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Deepfreezer(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2016
BS all of em are northerners. Ben Bruce shouldn't have gone there in the first place. Its a northern affair. Once bitten.....
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by iceelilya(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2016
i so move 2 score u 100% mr president cox u gave us the change dat we true #nigerian deserve! well done sir n i understnd wit u base on who u r! a true #nigerian wit d heart of human but few dont knw! long live the federal republic of nigeria! long live d citizens of our grate country nigeria n long live Mr president!

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Zieristclair(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
It's called Loyalty.

after my only one available registered like,i give you 1000000000000 likes extra#take five#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by Sunnyade01(m): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2016
Eberex:

CAPS! YES CAPS EVERY WHERE! AND NOT JUST ORDINARY CAPS, THEY ARE NORTHERN CAPS.

You are blind. Completely blind!
Re: Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session by shugaboy6102(m): 2:16am On Jun 01, 2016
PrinceMario:
And Ben Bruce was all over Twitter spreading lies to bittered iPod yoots. Murray Bruce needs a psychologist, he has a very low self esteem and thereby suffering from inferior complex.
hope u don't have night mares about Ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.