Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire (21885 Views)

Auditor-general Uncovers N2bn Fraud In N/assembly / Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by Guyman02: 2:58pm On May 31, 2016
This is normal procedure in civil service, the headline is wrong
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2016
Ok, next
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by menix(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2016
omolola15:

grin grin grin I'm from Peru

Hahahaha...
No wonder..
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by ALTERNATEID: 3:03pm On May 31, 2016
VenusBetty:
great news, actually bringing someone from outside Audit House will not be good for Audit Staff, because this man was actually brought from Benue and His entrance into the house was a bad omen. Office dey burble.

Na so o, me self dey area 11 they celebrate. Monday will be the grand finale. Will be at HQ to sweep him away.
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by ALTERNATEID: 3:06pm On May 31, 2016
GWMI:
Because he is a Southern?with the way Buhari is appointing his northern brothers the agitation down south have a long way to go before it will end.Thanks.

The retiring Auditor General is a northerner from Benue state.
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by ALTERNATEID: 3:08pm On May 31, 2016
Saharablavi:
Great news, congratulations to the most senior Director in person of Mr Adebisi. Venusbetty such great news. Change is changing o.

Are you a federal auditor?
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by EazyMoh(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2016
RZArecta:
10k says the next auditor general will come from up north grin
Booked
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by bondingman: 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
Another opportunity for buhari to appoint a hausa-fulani.
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by EzeRedd(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2016
the auditor general wants to benefit from that bill. And if eventually he fails to benefit from it, destroy the chances of the next most senior director. Beef.

1 Like

Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
ALTERNATEID:

Na so o, me self dey area 11 they celebrate. Monday will be the grand finale. Will be at HQ to sweep him away.
His last posting affected me na
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by blaqoracle: 5:07pm On May 31, 2016
b3llo:
Retire well. Northerners have been relegated and looked down on like nonentity, Buhari is showcasing that the north too has competent hands. My people no thing dey happen
only fools look down on the North.
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by AnanseK(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2016
TippyTop:
Retire him to pave way for another Mr Mohammed.

But the man is due for retirement. Do you want him to continue working. As for the next appointment we cross the bridge when we come to it. Why are you putting the cart before the horse?
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by cytellProperty: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
Bubu too needs to be told to retire at his age. No wonder he is clueless.
ALTERNATEID:

http://thenationonlineng.net/sgf-directs-auditor-general-retire/#top
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by ALTERNATEID: 5:49pm On May 31, 2016
VenusBetty:
His last posting affected me na

Really? I will ping you.
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by ALTERNATEID: 5:54pm On May 31, 2016
cytellProperty:
Bubu too needs to be told to retire at his age. No wonder he is clueless.

Bubu is not a civil servant.
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by cytellProperty: 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
He is not useless likewise.
ALTERNATEID:

Bubu is not a civil servant.
Re: SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire by OlujobaSamuel: 7:11pm On May 31, 2016
kingphilip:
Everybody just de skim to scam..

This proceeding to retirement should have been told him long before this time instead of allowing it to linger up to this very minute..

Now he has fixed a travel to occur soon if he isn't on it already and it'll cover some weeks after retirement too.. This is never selfless service..

I hope the house of Representatives delays passage of the bill let's see how he'll remain in office till after the purported three weeks..
he need not be told bro, he should not have planned that trip if he is sincere with his service to the nation, he knows his retirement date and when he will be going on leave, those within his board probably informed the presidency of his plans and when he ought to retire, that was why he was given an official notice from the presidency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amide Clay Industries Berths In Ogun / Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.