Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? (1333 Views)

Dirty Little Secret / Eedris Abdulkareem Is A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker – Timaya Replies In A Video / Photos: Naked Girls Wrestle Dirty In Muddy Water At Woodstock Music Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by BrainlessFool: 1:40pm On May 31, 2016
Why are yoruba ladies very dirty? My roommate is an example. I feel embarassed whenever i come to the room with my friends because it's always scattered. She would finish eating and leave the plate there beside her. I'm sick and tired of talking 2 her. I'm so fed up, the problem is I found the room before i met her and i can't leave the room. I paid all the rent. Should i drive her away? But that would be heartless. Plz i'm angry and confused
Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by olatunjithomas(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2016
how many yoruba girls have you met? how many of them possess the same character as your roommate?
you see bro,it a matter of how you're being brought up and how you chose to live you life.not all yoruba girls are dirty.infact, I can say 75 percent of the yoruba girls are more than what you think.
dig deep into those you think are dirty, then you will know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by queenstl(f): 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
BrainlessFool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by bravitudenatura(f): 1:47pm On May 31, 2016
Brainlessfool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by Holywizard: 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
grin naturally they are dirty that's why. some ooze like rotten egg, some like dead decaying rat, some like stock fish, while most dey ooze like abortion water

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by Holywizard: 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
queenstl:
BrainlessFool
grin Fumi lobo #500grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2016
Lolz... wait, lemme ask a Yoruba gal
Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by Marcus2(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2016
That may be true.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by Young03(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2016
We yoruba and dirtyness are like milk n sugar

its in our blood
Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2016
Brainless fool from your complaint. ..It seems you are very lazy which inturn means u are also dirty ...

Am Yoruba,when am with people like that I lead by example ,I clean up whatever mess you make ,because on the long run the other party would learn .

It's not by ranting, I have Hausa friends that wear 1 pant for 3 days, she 'll turn the pant inside out the next day ,and spray perfume on it the 3rd day ..so when she comes to visit I help her soak the pant ..

Igbo girls are very rough

So ..Op what do you call that

It's all being dirty

so it's shouldn't be a tribal thing

U hear Dirty Brainless fool

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by fernandoc(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2016
It's general knowledge that yoruba girls are dirty. The few I have encountered myself has confirmed it to me.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Ladies Dirty ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2016
d fact dt ur room mate is yoruba n dirty doesnt mean dt al yoruba ladies ar dirty.dere s no tribe dat dont hv dirty ladies..cleanliness is an act of self discipline...so stop such hasty generalizatn...

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Is Currently Causing Trouble Online, Pregnancy Or Sexiness? / Naija Used Apple Iphone 5 16GB For Sale / Enhances Testosterone Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.