Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,551 members, 7,840,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified (1019 Views)

Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by examhall(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2016
After, you see the adsense display advert on your website, you pay me.
If you chat me up, I'll give you all my details

I'm not a scammer. If you're calling me a scammer, stay of. I'm Ikeri Darlington By name. AdSense is costly now

0813-786-1696

I learnt this trick this week.

Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by examhall(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2016
Proof that that is my phone:
NOTE: SEE THE STATUS BAR

Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by Harkinubee(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
how much?
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by Opistorincos(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2016
how is it gonna be ??
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by haconjy(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
I love this... www.themafrica..com
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by enoch273: 12:57am On Jun 01, 2016
examhall:
Proof that that is my phone:

NOTE: SEE THE STATUS BAR

Nigeria or USA AdSense ?
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by Caspian22(m): 1:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Hey, if really you can help me get verified then i need your help. I hv applied twice and got disapproved, I adhere to all they rules, i dont get why i am being rejected.

Plz Help
www.youmustgethealthy.com
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by Generalmac(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Darlington, you're not a scammer, why use female as your gender?
Not saying you're one tho.
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by Generalmac(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Caspian22:
Hey, if really you can help me get verified then i need your help. I hv applied twice and got disapproved, I adhere to all they rules, i dont get why i am being rejected.

Plz Help
www.youmustgethealthy.com

HI Caspian, there's a difference between getting adsense and getting adsense verification, the former is when you apply for adsense, if your blog/site complies with adsense policies, you get approved, on the other hand, the latter is nothing less than adsense trying to verify your account, they will send a pin to the specified address in your account when your earning reaches $10.

I checked out your blog found out its health related, there is a 70% chance it won't get approved 'especially' when you're in Nigeria.

Aside being a Nigerian, Do you have a valid license authorizing you as a health practitioner ? I guess not.

Sure, Google doesn't want "quacks'.

That's actually a one on one chat with adsense staff.

But don't get your hopes up..

I don't sell adsense, I want to teach you how to get adsense.

Holla at undisputedmac@gmail.com..

It costs tho.
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by Caspian22(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Generalmac:

HI Caspian, there's a difference between getting adsense and getting adsense verification, the former is when you apply for adsense, if your blog/site complies with adsense policies, you get approved, on the other hand, the latter is nothing less than adsense trying to verify your account, they will send a pin to the specified address in your account when your earning reaches $10.

I checked out your blog found out its health related, there is a 70% chance it won't get approved 'especially' when you're in Nigeria.

Aside being a Nigerian, Do you have a valid license authorizing you as a health practitioner ? I guess not.

Sure, Google doesn't want "quacks'.

That's actually a one on one chat with adsense staff.

But don't get your hopes up..

I don't sell adsense, I want to teach you how to get adsense.

Holla at undisputedmac@gmail.com..

It costs tho.

thanks for ur assessment. I really didn't know that health bloggers in Nigeria can't easily get Adsense, but it's ok. I'll contact you though
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by examhall(f): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
enoch273:

Nigeria or USA AdSense ?
USA. my problem now is how to verify my location. can you help me out?
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by enoch273: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
examhall:

USA.
my problem now is how to verify my location.
can you help me out?

Yes you can message me on WhatsApp 08179538301
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by amakoro(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2016
please help oooo my adsense have been approved for more than 3 weeks now but its not displaying live ad...what can i do
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by Generalmac(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2016
amakoro:
please help oooo my adsense have been approved for more than 3 weeks now but its not displaying live ad...what can i do

The bot has not been able to crawl enough content..

Write articles of over 500.
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by amakoro(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Generalmac:

The bot has not been able to crawl enough content..

Write articles of over 500.

Bro almost all my articles are over 500
you can check it www.amarachia..com
Re: I Don't Sell Adsense: Let Me Help You Get Verified by haconjy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
you never check mine... www.themafrica..com

(1) (Reply)

Feedtonic.com - New Nigeria-based News Aggregator / Thai Lottery Tips / I Have A Job That Needs To Be Done Urgently, Contact/whatsapp Me 07038680311ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.