Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama (36572 Views)

Alexandra Shoneyin Recognised By Obama For Her Academic Excellence - Photos / Nigerian Scientist Deji Akinwande Honour By Barack Obama / Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by g8662: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2017
aribs:
lovely one bro Deji. One for the Longhorns . Its impressive to see Nigerians doing so well

You have to speak to me right here, not by email. I don't want to fall into the trap of sin. wink
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by aribs(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Sin how? I was just looking to connect to broaden my network as it seemed you may live in the US. Never met or chatted with anyone on this platform here in the US
You have to speak to me right here, not by email. I don't want to fall into the trap of sin. wink
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2017
aribs:
Sin how? I was just looking to connect to broaden my network as it seemed you may live in the US. Never met or chatted with anyone on this platform here in the US

There are plenty of people here from the US. I'm surprised you haven't connected with anyone yet. In which state do you reside?
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by aribs(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I am not super active here so whenever i get the opportunity, i try to use it...live in NJ, work in NYC
There are plenty of people here from the US. I'm surprised you haven't connected with anyone yet. In which state do you reside?
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
aribs:
I am not super active here so whenever i get the opportunity, i try to use it...live in NJ, work in NYC

Hmm I can't recall anyone specifically in those areas. But you might want to connect with
SmartMugu
PDPguy
EgunMogaji
Re: Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama by aribs(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Hmm I can't recall anyone specifically in those areas. But you might want to connect with
SmartMugu
PDPguy
EgunMogaji

Ok will think about that. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Pupils Invent Machine, Win Trophy In Turkey / Victor Adetunji Is Cruxlearning Africa’s Maths Champion 2022 / Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.