Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

We Are Recruiting Istributors! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Recruiting Istributors! (405 Views)

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! / We Are Recruiting! / Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting Direct Sales Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Recruiting Istributors! by fadbuk: 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
"When I joined A2W in July 2011, little did I know what will follow a few years later.

Before I joined I was already working in the bank for 3 years. It was hectic. I left my house when it was dark in the morning and got home when it was dark at night. I had no time for myself including my weekends. I was getting paid salary every month but before I knew what was happening, just a few days after pay day, the money just evaporates and I had to look forward to the next pay day. I was desperately looking for extra income. I was introduced to Avenues to Wealth by a family friend and barrister in July 2011, who today I continue to thank for showing me the way.

Not only did joining Avenues to Wealth give me the opportunity to earn extra income, it also gave me the opportunity to help a lot my friends and family earn extra income too. January and February 2014, It enabled me earn my 9 months income in the bank in only 2 months, retire early from the bank after 6 years, take my life back and time back, help other people whom I never dreamt of meeting.

A2W enabled me develop my self via the financial intelligence training which was priceless.No school ever taught me financial intelligence. It also enabled me learn from the professionals in the industry on how best to grow my business effectively which I taught to others too. It also gave me the opportunity to contribute to the success stories of other people".

LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS, ELIGIBLE AND WILLING PARTNERS

In 2015 A2W gave out. . .

. . . 11 Cars
. . . 20 Travels
. . . over 500 Gifts
. . . and Paid out BIG time!

In 2016 this is our goal. . .

To Give out 200 Cars
To Give out 400 Travels
To Give out 10,000 Gifts
To Give out 10,000 Scholarships
To Pay out over N2Billion in Rewards

It's not a lottery, If you do what it takes you also can be a part of those who earn these gifts.
When everyone is experiencing harsh times. . . it's time for you to enjoy.

Get Started now. Apply Here : http:///forms/0pakxax4xFkkTKgo1

(1) (Reply)

Effectively Control Your Small Business / Alas, Insurance Sector Is Investors’ New Bride / Nigerian Currency; What Various Tips Mean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.