Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

This Story Will Captivate Your Mind! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Story Will Captivate Your Mind! (1284 Views)

This Story Will Make You Vomit Lafta As You Read. / Laff Will kill you after reading this story. / Say Your Mind In Three Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Will Captivate Your Mind! by charlesucheh(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
When Uche was in SS3, his teacher always yelled at him,calling him a waste of conception, time and space and asure failure in life"..One day, poor Uche's grandma came toschool to check out how her grandson was doing.The teacher told her quite frankly that she had never seen such a dumb boy all her life; and advised her to withdraw and enroll him under an artisan, be cause formal schooling for Uche would be a total waste of time and money.The grandma, shocked at the teacher's remarks, withdrew her grandson from the school and relocated to Maiduguri..**** 25 years later ****The teacher was diagnosed with a brain tumour. All the doctors she met advised her to do surgery and only a certain doctor in the whole of Nigeria(practicing I Maiduguri) could perform this procedure.Left with no alternative, the poor teacher agreed to have the surgery per formed..Fortunately, It was successful. When she awoke hours after the surgery, she saw a handsome young doctor smiling down at her. She was on artificial respiration from a machine that provided her oxygen. She wanted to thank him but could not speak. She looked sideways and suddenly began to express shock & anguish, her face started to turn pale; she frantically made attempts to raise her hand and tell him something but couldn't. She struggled, she fought hard-Then she gave up the Ghost and died.The young doctor was shocked. He tried to find out what went wrong.Eventually, it was found out that it was our dear Uche (now working as a cleaner in the hospital) who had disconnected this lady's oxygen machine to connect his phone charger.Wait ooo!... Don't tell me that you thought that Uche became the doctor?.Lol If I hear.... This is not Nollywood.!! Uche no know book
Re: This Story Will Captivate Your Mind! by hysteriabox(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol grin
Re: This Story Will Captivate Your Mind! by naijamakossa(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
LOL nice one

guy who u wan vote for
I dey for team FALCONEY
u fit join the team if u wish
we also have whatsapp group for the team

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Captivate Your Mind! by favouriteYSF(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Make i pitch my tent here abeg, who knows where this will get to. But ureally got me, bin dey tink whether uche don turn doctor

(1) (Reply)

Maid For Hire / The World Most Oldest Man Detected In Nigeria At Last / The Nun And Hooters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.