Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why UK Is Most Corrupt Country In The World. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why UK Is Most Corrupt Country In The World. (566 Views)

UK Is Most Corrupt Country In The World, Says Mafia Expert Roberto Saviano / UK ‘most Corrupt Country In The World’ – Mafia Expert / Italian Mafia Expert Labels Uk As 'most Corrupt Country On Earth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why UK Is Most Corrupt Country In The World. by mcwalka(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2016
Britain is the most corrupt country in the world, according to journalist Roberto Saviano, who spent more than a decade exposing the criminal dealings of the Italian Mafia. i read about Roberto Saviano i found it might be true afterall.

“It’s not the bureaucracy, it’s not the police, it’s not the politics but what is corrupt is the financial capital. 90 per cent of the owners of capital in London have their headquarters offshore.

“Jersey and the Cayman’s are the access gates to criminal capital in Europe and the UK is the country that allows it. That is why it is important why it is so crucial for me to be here today and to talk to you because I want to tell you , this is about you, this is about your life, this is about your government.”

After all we are bot the only one fantastically corrupt.

www.atagone.com
Re: Why UK Is Most Corrupt Country In The World. by Gmajor(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2016
they are corrupt we are corrupt. then how come their corruption is not holding them back from development ?
Re: Why UK Is Most Corrupt Country In The World. by ojun50(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2016
Wht is corruption
Re: Why UK Is Most Corrupt Country In The World. by mcwalka(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
Gmajor:
they are corrupt we are corrupt. then how come their corruption is not holding them back from development ?

its "the common rule of charity"

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Outgoing British Prime Minister, David Cameron Is Spotted / President Chooses His Wife As Running Mate / Malaysian Rapper Is Arrested For Insulting Islam In Latest Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.