Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion (1275 Views)

Warning:stay Away From Royal Air Morrocan Airline Worse In Africa / Be Sure To Fly Royal Air Maroc / From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion by trumpclinton: 8:02pm On May 31, 2016
If you have travelled with Royal air to the US please I need your contribution here. How reliable are they?
l am traveling to the US for the first time don't want any stress.
Nobody around Me seems to have flied with them before.
Re: About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion by Zdoh(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
I will sugest you google about the company.
Re: About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion by trumpclinton: 9:39pm On May 31, 2016
Zdoh:
I will sugest you google about the company.

Thanks very much for your contribution. I have but l need first hand inform from those who have travelled with the airline to Houston Texas . And the comments and past report on the airline is mainly about UK and these post(s) are more than one year.
Re: About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion by benpedro(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Don't even touch that airline with a long pole.They're so racist and might even claim your visa is fake at their stop-over in Morroco.In some circumstances i know very well,they would even condemn your authentic visa and send you back to Nigeria.This is your first time going to the US and you don't need to take needless chances with it.
Re: About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion by trumpclinton: 5:48am On Jun 01, 2016
benpedro:
Don't even touch that airline with a long pole.They're so racist and might even claim your visa is fake at their stop-over in Morroco.In some circumstances i know very well,they would even condemn your authentic visa and send you back to Nigeria.This is your first time going to the US and you don't need to take needless chances with it.

OMG. thank you for this info.

(1) (Reply)

27 cities around the world where expats are happy, rents are affordable / Please Do I Have A Chance In Nigeria Or Any Country With This 3 Things / See Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Railway In Delta Constructed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.