Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Life Changing Sermons...mysteries Revealed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Changing Sermons...mysteries Revealed. (509 Views)

Egyptian Mysteries Revealed / 16 Short Sermons To Change Your Life / How To Download Joseph Prince' Youtube Sermons To Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Changing Sermons...mysteries Revealed. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 31, 2016
I just want crave the indulgence of people who crave to hear life changing Sermons on a regular basis. I have found a rare opportunity in a very unexpected place, where my life has been transformed greatly. This pastor isn't what I have been used to, all my days as a believer. For the first time in my life, I anxiously expect services and that's because I know something supernatural is going to come forth.

If you're staying in Onitsha and environs, please make your way to JESUS THE CROWN OF LIFE MINISTRIES INT'L. At NO 302 Awka Road, opposite Texaco(NNPC) filling station.
Fellowship days: Wednesday 4:30pm, Sundays: 7:30am

I'm not a pastor, neither do I hold any position in the church, just sharing because, I know that there are still believers out there who still crave to hear life transforming mysteries from God's throne.

You don't have to believe me, just come and witness this unique movement of the power of the resurrected Jesus.

If you have questions or clarifications regarding the location or anything, feel free to call me @08099830782. Please I am no pastor, so, don't call for counseling. smiley
Re: Life Changing Sermons...mysteries Revealed. by Sleekydee(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2016
tell me abt this church, what's peculiar abt it?

1 Like

Re: Life Changing Sermons...mysteries Revealed. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
Sleekydee:
tell me abt this church, what's peculiar abt it?

The most peculiar thing about this church is that, it teaches character molding and that's because, the mantle given to the church according to the pastor, is to raise believers who are grounded and who reflect the express image of Christ.

Here you're thought the principles of God as contained in the scriptures. And you are thought how to apply these principles in all areas of your life.

I'm sure you'd be seeing a well educated, humble and anointed Pastor, who doesn't run his ministry based on the number of the congregants but judges the growth of his the ministry based on the number of lives transformed through the ministry.

One thing that is very certain, is that in just one session of worship and you must definitely have a testimony to go home with. I was in church when someone is was just coming for the second time, came and testified that while the sermon was going on, he saw chains being broken from his hands and feet, without the pastor praying or even ministering to him, and for the next week, his whole life changed. This is just one out of many experiences, just through listening to the word of God.
Re: Life Changing Sermons...mysteries Revealed. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Today is mid-week service..You are all invited!

(1) (Reply)

5 Different Times You Can Sleep With Your Spouse In The Month Of Ramadan / Voice Like His / Video: Pastor Chris' Anointing Session That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.