Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God (4120 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by donnffd(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

If you are waiting to see spirits with your physical eyes you will wait forever. It is with the spiritual eyes you can see spiritual things.

LOL, so i can only see spirits with a spiritual eyes?, how conveinient...so its safe to say i can group these claims along with the alien abductees...

Did you hear about UFO (unseen foreign object)?

its actually "Unidentified Flying Object" and the new name for that is UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)...I am emphasizing the unidentified because thats what it is...Unidentified

Why do you think ritualists kill human for charm? Did you hear of soka case in Ibadan, Oyo State of Nigeria, where people were being killed to make money? If spirit does not exist, why all these?

I am sure, if you went back a few hundred years back, you would see people sacrificing their first borns so that the gods would send down rain...In the southern part of Nigeria, Twins were an abomination and said to bring badluck by the so-called spirits and gods these people worshipped, that was why they killed them.
You obviously dont believe in these things(or do you?), i doubt any sane person in this modern era believes in these things, Rain falls whether you kill your first born or not, and there is no reason to believe that twins are badluck for their parents... I dont doubt that people carry out rituals, i just dont see how killing someone would change the fate of the universe to make you rich just the same way killing your first born would make rain fall...

Even your case of not believing in God or in the existence of spirits is the handiwork of the Devil, the invisible spirit.

Ofcourse, when you use reason, you are a tool of the devil...

Can you tell me scientifically how the sea came about? How is there blue and red sea?

Lol, Water is colorless(i really hope you are aware of this), thats another basic primary school science, the sea appears blue because of the reflected light from the sky, the sky appears blue and so does the sea...why does the sky appears blue?, thats because the light scattered by Nitrogen atoms is in the blue wavelength(Nitrogen is the abundant element in our atmosphere).

Just because you dont understand something doesnt mean its supernatural...please enlighten yourself more often

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by braithwaite(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2016
donnffd:

Please spare me that age bullcrap, its insulting and i hope you are more courteous next time when discussing with people rather than ask for their age because they dont agree with your idealogy...

As for Magic, ever heard of matt franco or david blaine or cris angel? Go on youtube, search and see what these guys do...there is this two guys like that, forgotten their names but they are magicians and guess what, they are atheists...These people do things that seem supernatural, but there is always something underneath the cloak that you the audience is not seeing

[b]

Thank you man for giving that hint..
Lots of hidden tricks behind the so called magic and all..
Theres psychology/self hypnosis/hypnosis. Our life reality is created by the choices we make. If we can control that conscious and unconscious choices, we can create a desirable outcome. We don’t shape the ripples in the pond when we drop the pebble because those are nature’s laws. If we want a different type of wave we drop the pebble in a different manner which creates different ripples. Therefore, we cannot break the laws of reality but we need to change our choices to create a different reality. Magic taps into the realm of the unconscious to recreate our personal reality by changing our conscious and unconscious behaviors.magic is just an art of influencing the external mind by will power and imagination combined, it's a mental faculty of forming images of object and entities not immediately present to the senses and the will power is the force of intention directed and focus by the conscious mind..

Ever happen to be present in any magic circle or gathering.. try clearing out your mind and focus on the object been used,that's if you're good in total focus(medium)then you'll see the illusion behind the so called magic

[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
TrajansKong:

Oh, I get it! You're messing with us. This is a joke.

NOBODY can be this dumbshocked shocked shocked shocked

Is this your explanation on the points you made bold ? Who is much more dumb other you who couldn't give any explanation?
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by TrajansKong: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

Is this your explanation on the points you made bold ? Who is much more dumb other you who couldn't give any explanation?

You are correct, truthmans2012. I am dumb. In fact you've rendered me speechless. I genuinely don't get people who have access to and are capable of using sophisticated telecommunications systems (your PC/Smartphone) yet still respond to natural phenomena like spooked out Bronze Age zombies.

Yes, I really thought you were joking about" Unseen Foreign Objects"! Yes, I really thought you were kidding when you mentioned "the handiwork of the Devil, the invisible spirit." I refuse to believe you asked: "Can you tell me scientifically how the sea came about? How is there blue and red sea?"

Who says things like that? You make it too easy for non-believers like me to knock your faith.

Do better.

And PS: the only power plotting, planning, fiendishly and infinitely scheming to waylay you, trip you up, trick you and ensnare you is your own enslaved and perfectly terrified mind.

Continue.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
donnffd[/quote]

[quote]LOL, so i can only see spirits with a spiritual eyes?, how conveinient...so its safe to say i can group these claims along with the alien abductees...

You can see spirits with spiritual eyes just as you can only see the molecules of air with a strong microscope.

its actually "Unidentified Flying Object" and the new name for that is UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)...I am emphasizing the unidentified because thats what it is...Unidentified

They are unidentifiable because they are spirits yet people saw their actions.

I am sure, if you went back a few hundred years back, you would see people sacrificing their first borns so that the gods would send down rain...In the southern part of Nigeria, Twins were an abomination and said to bring badluck by the so-called spirits and gods these people worshipped, that was why they killed them.
You obviously dont believe in these things(or do you?), i doubt any sane person in this modern era believes in these things, Rain falls whether you kill your first born or not, and there is no reason to believe that twins are badluck for their parents... I dont doubt that people carry out rituals, i just dont see how killing someone would change the fate of the universe to make you rich just the same way killing your first born would make rain fall...

You cannot know because you don't believe in it but it is working for them, hence they could go to the extent of killing humans to make money. You cannot deny the fact that this actually happened and is happening everyday.

Lol, Water is colorless(i really hope you are aware of this), thats another basic primary school science, the sea appears blue because of the reflected light from the sky, the sky appears blue and so does the sea...why does the sky appears blue?, thats because the light scattered by Nitrogen atoms is in the blue wavelength(Nitrogen is the abundant element in our atmosphere).

Why did you skip the aspect of how the sea came to being? You mean you don't know through science who or what created the sea ? Your science is so shallow.

Just because you dont understand something doesnt mean its supernatural...please enlighten yourself more often

If it is not supernatural it should be natural, if it is natural, I wonder why science, which is a study of nature couldn't discover some things.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by donnffd(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:
[b]

You know, i could have laughed you off as a troll but i really felt i should at least help you in some areas like the question of how sea formed bla bla bla

Now i see you are just trying to frustrate my efforts, i am just trying to be reasonable with you, nothingelse

Have fun seeing spirits with spiritual eyes

Something is UNIDENTIFIED and you claim its spirits(that was the whistle blower for me)...have fun with that too

I gave you examples of how a stupid belief in something costs innocent babies their lives, and compared it with the obviously stupid beliefs that is costing innocent people their lives and what do you have to say?.....bro, you can bask in your ignorance

I ddnt answer how the sea came to be because its a long story and moreover, when i was busy learning and reading my science textbooks, where were you?...Now you want a free science lecture and degrading me on top of it!!! Ogbeni go learn for yourself, reading wont kill you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by Ranchhoddas: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:
[b]
Please stop embarassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by kevoh(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Please stop embarassing yourself.
Please allow him to. I am enjoying the show grin

1 Like

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
donnffd:

You know, i could have laughed you off as a troll but i really felt i should at least help you in some areas like the question of how sea formed bla bla bla

Now i see you are just trying to frustrate my efforts, i am just trying to be reasonable with you, nothingelse

Something is UNIDENTIFIED and you claim its spirits(that was the whistle blower for me)...have fun with that too

I gave you examples of how a stupid belief in something costs innocent babies their lives, and compared it with the obviously stupid beliefs that is costing innocent people their lives and what do you have to say?.....bro, you can bask in your ignorance

I ddnt answer how the sea came to be because its a long story and moreover, when i was busy learning and reading my science textbooks, where were you?...Now you want a free science lecture and degrading me on top of it!!! Ogbeni go learn for yourself, reading wont kill you...

Lol !!! Dodging because you couldn't explain it scientifically grin grin grin I'm seriously laughing !!!

God that is the origin of science, whose works science is trying to discover is the creator of the sea. Knowledge of science by man is not capable of discovering everything God created. Man will continue to search and search but will never see the end.

I don't need your knowledge of science, it is too elementary and so shallow. Thank you.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
TrajansKong:

You are correct, truthmans2012. I am dumb. In fact you've rendered me speechless. I genuinely don't get people who have access to and are capable of using sophisticated telecommunications systems (your PC/Smartphone) yet still respond to natural phenomena like spooked out Bronze Age zombies.

Yes, I really thought you were joking about" Unseen Foreign Objects"! Yes, I really thought you were kidding when you mentioned "the handiwork of the Devil, the invisible spirit." I refuse to believe you asked: "Can you tell me scientifically how the sea came about? How is there blue and red sea?"

Who says things like that? You make it too easy for non-believers like me to knock your faith.

Do better.

And PS: the only power plotting, planning, fiendishly and infinitely scheming to waylay you, trip you up, trick you and ensnare you is your own enslaved and perfectly terrified mind.

Continue.

Trash !!!
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by Rilwayne001: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
^^ very dumb thread. I expect something better.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by TrajansKong: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
kevoh:
Please allow him to. I am enjoying the show grin

truthmans2012 is a troll.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:
^^ very dumb thread. I expect something better.

Muslims and atheists are close allies !!! grin grin grin

The same Satan that is responsible for atheists not believing in God is also responsible for muslims believing in a false god, allahh.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by TrajansKong: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

The same Satan that is responsible for atheists not believing in God is also responsible for muslims believing in a false god, allahh.

Your 'religious retardation' is too refined.

Stop trolling!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
TrajansKong:

Your 'religious retardation' is too refined.

Stop trolling!

Seriously speaking, you lack good points and I'm not surprised you resorted to abusing. Isn't that interesting?

Atheists here have been beaten hands down. So good to note.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001

Prove how your allahh is existing and real.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by TrajansKong: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

Seriously speaking, you lack good points and I'm not surprised you resorted to abusing. Isn't that interesting?

Atheists here have been beaten hands down. So good to note.

Seriously speaking, as a non-believer, I am embarrassed for your supposed co-religionists.

Note that none have come to cosign your foolishness.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by Rilwayne001: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

Foolishness and truthman12 are inseperable entity. grin

Same satan is responsible for your stupidity. cheesy
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by Rilwayne001: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:
Rilwayne001

Prove how your allahh is existing and real.

Myself is the prove that he is existing and real. wink cheesy

Now prove to us that the Pope is not the Vicar or Jesus.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Trash !!!

You called foolishness what you couldn't refute. Smh !!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Trash !!!

You called foolishness what you couldn't refute. Smh !!!! shocked shocked shocked

Tell us how your allahh is real na !!! You alone being an evidence of allahh's existence is not commonsensical.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Myself is the prove that he is existing and real. wink cheesy

Now prove to us that the Pope is not the Vicar or Jesus.

Tell that to the atheists who will make a real fool of you.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by Rilwayne001: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

Tell that to the atheists who will make a real fool of you.

No, I don't need to. You on the other hand are making real fool of yourself. Never knew you were this dumb.

Now please answer my own question, what prove do you have to show that the pope is not the earthly representation of God/jesus as according to the Catholics.

I still dey wait. undecided
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
TrajansKong:

Seriously speaking, as a non-believer, I am embarrassed for your supposed co-religionists.

Note that none have come to cosign your foolishness.

You really must be an unbeliever not to have believed in the existence of God yet you could see the sea without knowing its maker.

People have cosigned the thread, it doesn't have to be hundreds of people. Read it thoroughly to find out.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by Rilwayne001: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

Tell us how your allahh is real na !!! You alone being an evidence of allahh's existence is not commonsensical.

You can always relay here your prove that Allah is not my creator. I am willing to see it. wink

Now tell us (with prove) who is more real between Jesus and Yahweh. cool
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

No, I don't need to. You on the other hand are making real fool of yourself. Never knew you were this dumb.

Now please answer my own question, what prove do you have to show that the pope is not the earthly representation of God/jesus as according to the Catholics.

I still dey wait. undecided

Nonsense !!! You lack good reasoning, typical of allahh's terrorists like you.

Who told you am a Catholic believer? Besides, your question is far from being reasonable, which am not surprised as you a jihadist. What has proving the existence of God/spirit have to do with your stupid question?
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by frank317: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
donnffd:

I guess u are now not surprised at why a pastor will tell him that God asked him to pay 10% of his salary and he quickly gives the spiritual scamist all his hard earned cash.

There is actually no hope for Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

Nonsense !!! You lack good reasoning, typical of allahh's terrorists like you.

Lol! Are you now angry? I only asked a question, why this vituperations And NO I am not a terrorist, how many times do I have to tell you that? undecided

Who told you am a Catholic believer?
I never said you were, I only asked you to prove them wrong by showing prove that the pope indeed is not the earthly representative or Jesus or God as they (Catholics) believed. Is that too hard to prove?

Besides, your question is far from being reasonable, which am not surprised as you a jihadist. What has proving the existence of God/spirit have to do with your stupid question?

I thought I answered your question when I said I am a prove of Allah's existence. Now answer the question in my last post before this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
frank317:

I guess u are now not surprised at why a pastor will tell him that God asked him to pay 10% of his salary and he quickly gives the spiritual scamist all his hard earned cash.

There is actually no hope for Nigeria

You mean the Christians are the problem of Nigeria ? Not even the muslims with their Boko Haram thing? What a biased and irrelevant statement. What has anybody paying tithe got to do with Nigeria's problem? Did you say this for having no defence to the OP? it would have been better you are silent rather than saying trash.

This thread is actually exposing the knowledge and intelligence of the atheists. No wonder the Bible says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rilwayne001

Lol! Are you now angry? I only asked a question, why this vituperations And NO I am not a terrorist, how many times do I have to tell you that? undecided

You asked a question coupled with abuse, isn't is so? Your usual choice of language always shows you are a terrorist, no doubt.

I never said you were, I only asked you to prove them wrong by showing prove that the pope indeed is not the earthly representative or Jesus or God as they (Catholics) believed. Is that too hard to prove?

This thread is not about that nonsense of a question. If it is not too hard to prove, why not you prove it yourself instead of asking me to do it for you. You talk like a baby!!!

I thought I answered your question when I said I am a prove of Allah's existence. Now answer the question in my last post before this. smiley
[/quote]

Debunked !!!!
Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
truthmans2012:
[/b]

You mean the Christians are the problem of Nigeria ? Not even the muslims with their Boko Haram thing? What a biased and irrelevant statement. What has anybody paying tithe got to do with Nigeria's problem? .

If I got him right, he was actually telling you that this dumb thread of your shows how gullible you are. And gullible retards like you are easily defrauded by pastors.

Quite ironic that as old as you are, you have no sense whatsoever. Indeed common sense isn't common. sad

2 Likes

Re: Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God by truthmans2012: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story / What Do You Love About Sunday? / It Feels Like Someone Lied To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.