Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) (23499 Views)

Charles Inojie Started "Na Dem De Rush Us" Trend / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / Regina Daniels Meets Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by ebosie11(f): 9:54pm On May 31, 2016
Nollywood actor Charles Onojie and his wife Obehi have just welcomed their second child, a baby girl on Wednesday, May 25 in Decatur, Georgia, US.

The couple who got married on November 2012 in Benin City named the child Onoseta. Disclosing the news,Obehi recalled he difficulties she encountered before finally conceiving.She said......

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. God is wonderful, he blessed me with another beautiful baby 2 days ago, he made it possible for me to sing a new song again, our God is good! When you are waiting on the Lord for something good to happen, please don't give up, He will surely answer you. I never knew what it meant to wait on the Lord until he taught me how. Since my first daughter became a year old, I have been praying for another baby, it took quiet a long time before it happened. During that time, I was worried, delayed periods meant miscarriages to me, my mum wasn't helping matters, "Obehi is old enough to have a sibling, what are you waiting for? Born them sharp sharp, make you rest once" she had no idea what I was going through, I prayed and prayed, cried and cried, then it happened. My period was a week late but I was too scared to confirm my status, then I tried my ovulation test kit, it gave me a smiley face I shouted and rushed off to tell hubby, he said calm down, take this money, he was just giving me a lot of money that morning neither of us knew how much, he told me to go to the nearest clinic for confirmation, as I was driving down, my heart start to beat, I said to myself, I should ve been quiet about this, what if I just raised hubby's hope for nothing?

“ God reassured me that because He is King over all, everything is beautiful. As soon as my result came out of the lab, my eyes automatically became xrays, I scanned through the paper in the nurse's hand from afar and I saw *positive* I asked her from where I was sitting, "positive abi? " she said yes. Ha mo'gbe o, I screamed the whole clinic down and hugged her so tight, I gave the nurse money to buy lunch for herself and the rest of her colleagues. You see, when we take in easily, we don't know what God has done for us, until we start to hear stories of how many women, are trying hard for the same thing you got so easily. Always be grateful, no matter what, your morning will surely come, keep believing, your testimony will come. All the challenges I had during this pregnancy are long forgotten since my bundle of joy arrived, thank u Lord" she wrote happily.

Congrats to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/nollywood-actor-charles-inojie-and-wife_31.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by ebosie11(f): 9:54pm On May 31, 2016

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by modestofynest(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
Congratulobia after Mr. Ibu na this guy be my best comedy actor oh

28 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Destined2win: 10:03pm On May 31, 2016
Women dey try.

God please forgive me all my sins and bless me with the woman of virtue described in the book of proverbs. I promise to love her with all my heart .

I feel like crying cry....someone get me a hanky

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Cope1(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2016
Congratulations to them
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Joygalore(f): 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by floragregs(f): 11:36pm On May 31, 2016
When will he give birth too? His tummy is really big! Too much junk. Congrats to them oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Congratulations !

Happy
New
Month
To
We
All !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by greatness22(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2016
That kiss tho.

So emotional and priceless. But my own different.

When dem born me, instead of my parents to kiss my head like that, dem go call my grandmother who pressed my head with her strong hand like person when dey mold block.

Nkem Owoh and Charles Inojie are my favourite

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Is the person in the first picture different from the other pictures? African women and bleaching, una go do the one God no go remember your face during judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by McPhilz8(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one my comedian. .but make-up really helps at times sha. .
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by kokoA(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2016
I thought he was the one that gave birth sef.. Congrats to the Inojies.
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by nuelzy: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2016
d idiot dat baked dat cake deserves a resounding slap...

welcone baby inojie

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by nuelzy: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2016

welcome baby inojie

welcome baby inojie
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by onosprince(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Lucky my man... the only comedy actor way dey make me laugh....
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Na money from The Johnsons dey work so...
Welcome to the world lil one, just remain in Georgia, things are currently hard in Nigeria.

onosprince:
This dude makes you laugh?
You must be a jolly fellow without problems. smiley

charix:
Is the person in the first picture different from the other pictures? African women and bleaching, una go do the one God no go remember your face during judgement.
Are you alone or you gat "colleagues" like you who are oblivious of the fact that pregnancy makes some women a whole lot darker?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Omaticaya225(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats Mr funny
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2016
must they go abroad to give birth?
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by BrosMayowa(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2016
dual citizenship lo sure juu
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Beehshorp(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Kayce1:
must they go abroad to give birth?

They get money now nd na dia life so it concerns u not....anyways after Ibu na dis man oo
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by holluwai(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Funny guy, smart too
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Beehshorp:

They get money now nd na dia life so it concerns u not....anyways after Ibu na dis man oo

it doesn't concern me sha

na dia money
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by goodvision12(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2016
onosprince:
In the voice of inojie"I NO DEY LIKE MAKE PERSON DEY OVERDO" grin
onosprince:
In the voice of inojie"I NO DEY LIKE MAKE PERSON DEY OVERDO"
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Smarkest(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2016
OK
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by ipreach: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2016
congrate to them
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by lepasharon(f): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
That cake yeah.....
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2016
The last pic tho' lipsrsealed
Dem dey snap during labour pain
Anyways..congratz
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by igboboy3(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Even Charles Inojie is securing US Passport for his children.

God help Nigeria
Re: Charles Inojie And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2 In US (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Na money from The Johnsons dey work so...
Welcome to the world lil one, just remain in Georgia, things are currently hard in Nigeria.

This dude makes you laugh?
You must be a jolly fellow without problems. smiley

Are you alone or you gat "colleagues" like you who are oblivious of the fact that pregnancy makes some women a whole lot darker?
babe because bleaching is bad for the baby please tell everyone if they don't know. Besides the color difference is too far, da nose go point in pregnacy too? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Enrols In Epic Flight Academy, Florida / "My Elders Are Tripping" - Tekno Drops Cryptic Comment On Iyanya & Ubi's Beef / Banky W Turns 34, Shares New Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.