Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay (837 Views)

Wordpress Site And Naija Adsense For Sale / Correct Me / How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Articlewritter(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
I was previously on Blogger untill i decided to move to wordpress cause i felt it has alot of advantages to blogger..
It hasnt been a smooth road for me migrating to wordpress , I was a Complete Novice at first but now i can boost of few little knowledge on wordpress..

this is the site : https://scholarshipofficial.
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Julius2214(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2016
Seriously, you should have remained on blogger because you're not yet on WordPress. You're still using a free hosted platform.

There two types of WordPress. The self-hosted WordPress which is available at www.wordpress.org and the free hosted platform which is available at www. and which anybody can register.

When you hear somebody say he moved from blogger to WordPress, it simply means he bought a domain name, he paid for a hosting account and installed the WordPress script which can be downloaded for free at WordPress.org

So, stop saying you move from blogger to WordPress because your case can be likened to someone that sold his motorcycle to purchase a bicycle.... #Get_it??

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by emillionia: 11:25pm On May 31, 2016
Julius2214:
Seriously, you should have remained on blogger because you're not yet on WordPress. You're still using a free hosted platform.

There two types of WordPress. The self-hosted WordPress which is available at www.wordpress.org and the free hosted platform which is available at www. and which anybody can register.

When you hear somebody say he moved from blogger to WordPress, it simply means he bought a domain name, he paid for a hosting account and installed the WordPress script which can be downloaded for free at WordPress.org

So, stop saying you move from blogger to WordPress because your case can be likened to someone that sold his motorcycle to purchase a bicycle.... #Get_it??

Seriously, She should have remained on blogger, well lets discourage.

Like he rightly said ..com.ng is better than ., continue with you thing until youre financially and codedly matured enough to move to wordpress.org
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by GossipHeart(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2016
Articlewritter:
I was previously on Blogger untill i decided to move to wordpress cause i felt it has alot of advantages to blogger..
It hasnt been a smooth road for me migrating to wordpress , I was a Complete Novice at first but now i can boost of few little knowledge on wordpress..

this is the site : https://scholarshipofficial.

You need to put jump breaks on your blog post so it won't show the whole post, it will show half and give you a "read more" option.
Secondly, images is needed in your posts

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Generalmac(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Migrate to WordPress.org

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Articlewritter(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank you all for you advice. But the problem is who can help me to migrate to or WordPress.org
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Generalmac(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi,

You're already on (free service) but you can migrate to WordPress.Org ( self hosted) which costs for the hosting plan you're going for and probably a domain name.

You can contact anyone at your disposal or contact, undisputedmac@gmail.com for the service.
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Articlewritter:
Thank you all for you advice. But the problem is who can help me to migrate to or WordPress.org
I can! It all starts with getting a domain name and a hosting account (not free hosting). I will then use the self-hosted version of wordpress to design your blog - adding that professional look your readers will love! wink
Depending on the features you'll need in your blog, the price starts from N28k (covers domain name and hosting for one year). Email me: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com.
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by nne4(f): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Articlewritter:

I can help you build a standard blog. Do not fall victim to some guys looking for fast cash. I am a blogger and I know what it requires to build a blog.
My price is cheap and I will give you future support too. Check my signature to see my blog.

Looking forward to your reply.
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Prospecmarley(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2016
i can create a nice wordpress blog at cheap rate for you...with just the sum of N8000 for more info call 07082896405 email prosperbaze@gmail.com
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Articlewritter(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2016
@nne4 please help
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by hostkobo(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Articlewritter:

Hello there,

Your blog (https://scholarshipofficial./) is already on . Dont get yourself confused with nomenclatures.

You have less than 20-posts on your blog, so my advice will be start small and learn the ropes.

First,

1) your font-type and size are a pain to the eyes

2) wordpress has hundreds of nice themes you can choose from. Your present theme is a no-go area.

3) use a blog view to start with. A magazine view is best when you have a lot of articles to showcase on different parts of the page.

4) dont go for a self-hosted scenario until you are comfortable with administering a wordpress hosted blog. Reason, you might soon be back here asking for help on what to do - a simple task to say at the least.

If you need some help / advice with the pointers I raised, msg me on whatsapp, my consultation fee is free.

regards,
HK

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by Articlewritter(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Hostkobo pls send me ur whatapp number
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by hostkobo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Articlewritter:
Hostkobo pls send me ur whatapp number

08055401551 - its also on my signature.

regards
HK
Re: Help Me To Review My Wordpress Site And Correct Me I Will Pay by nne4(f): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Articlewritter:
@nne4 please help
Send me an email: destyhealth@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If Your Adsense Account Is Not Accepted Contact Me, Let Me Work On Your Site / Need A Complete Website Solution (HYIP | MLM | Online Store | Portals | Apps) / Newly Approved Non-hosted Adsense Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.