Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Cry Of A Jossite(unijos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cry Of A Jossite(unijos) (544 Views)

UNIJOS 2016/17 UTME/ DE Admission List Now Avaliable Online / UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak / The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Jossite(unijos) by Hugo7(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2016
My writings are not free of errors, so bear with me nairalanders.
I was very happy and excited like any other school leaver who has been admitted into the university afeter several attempts.. Thou I was admitted into the university with a combination of Jamb and Remedial results because I had to run a one year Remidal Programme after which I was admitted thou not the course I applied for but I was, and still satisfied with it.
On completion of my one year remedial programme the new students were to resume mide December of 2014, but there was interuption in the school calender due to protest by Student Government Union(SUG) because of increase in school charges. The school closed down for almost 6 months . When we finally resumed we were all smiles and hoped such a thing will not repeat itself,before we could say jack the school went on another strike,this time it was Assu and this lasted for 3 months. We resumed early February 2016, with 9 months lost already that is a whole session wasted.. We resumed and held classes for 2 months and wrote our Exams April/ may of 2016.Our Mates in other schools have gone far ahead of us.
A new school calender was made, on the calender we were suppose to resume on the 16th of may 2016...Two weeks before the Date of resumption we got a shocking news, this Time the Lecturers decided to go on 32 days Annual Leave at same time. whenever I mention this to anybody they start laughing knowing fully well that there is no organisation where all workers go on leave at the same time. With all this break and strike how will you not produce Half baked graduates. Education system in Nigeria is a joke. Anybody can do the way he/she wants at any time and Nobody questions them.
Greatest Josite
Re: The Cry Of A Jossite(unijos) by EKLE: 11:39pm On May 31, 2016
Damn! Take heart... all public school students should add 2.5 years to their course of study
Re: The Cry Of A Jossite(unijos) by xender(m): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2016
cry

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘Wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools / China Builds World's Most Powerful Computer / 2016/2017-auchi Polytechnic Post UTME / Admission Screening Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.