Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic (33570 Views)

Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail / Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos) / Timaya Employs Wizkid And Skales Former Manager, Osagie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by YOLO1(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2016
I respect the witches in Skales village. U sha no wan allow this guy to blow

1 Like

Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry These artistes at times dey mumu.......and also these record labels are blood suckers too!
The record labels are business Ventures. When his house was being paid for and his car being bought plus millions giving to him before he earn any kobo, you think those people are mumu

1 Like

Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by jibs4lv(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
Tnx
u wlcm, my cake anyway cool
iamfroshsylver:
Tnx
u wlcm, my cake anyway
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by lildush(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
@ ^^^^, igba odun, odun kan to her. they can't just reason. yeyebrities.
happy birthday mum.. I wish u .. long life n prosperity... God bless u
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by Btruth: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
My mom clocks 56 today......pls show d afrikan woman much lov wit likes.hapi new months nlders
happy birthday great mother. The Lord will bless your new age in Jesus mighty name. Do enjoy your day maa.
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by Onegai(f): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Osagie!

undecided
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Nonsense

Later he go dey rant say wizkid dis wizkid dat
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Btruth:
happy birthday great mother. The Lord will bless your new age in Jesus mighty name. Do your enjoy day maa.
Tnx for the love
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by omobazz: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Imagine dat skales sleeping in cell mannn dat bad of him
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by ipreach: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2016
i hope he will visit TB Joshua when he finally come out of the cell.
village Juju at work
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by goryorhal(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
omobazz:
Imagine dat skales sleeping in cell mannn dat bad of him

if skales no sleep there u won sleep the cell b4 ?
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by Princealex1(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2016
this guy just destroyed his career
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by MNDY(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Just when I started feeling happy for this guy and his stardom, especially after being mocked by a Nairalander here on a thread sometime ago that he (Skales) would be an upcoming act till Jesus returns! That was when he was still under EME and compared with Wizkid!
-
He blew my mind with "Gum Body" and I am already planning to get "Lo Le" into my phone to be personally grooving to it on my own!
-
As for you Shady, work hard or leave EME like Skales. That OAP's remarks to the Skales issue are exactly my own thoughts on the issue too.
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by danbrowndmf(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2016
No matter what. osagie is a good woman,gave me a job that connected me with few people,even though the job did not last.try reaching her when i lost the job,mama no gree reply me again o. May God help her

one guy even said skales is the most sufferest nigerian artiste.LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by megxo(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
If they know wia u're going, dem go block ur route!!!!!
Vector talk am...
Dis ppo wey dey winch skales, make una no vex nah..
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by saintdennis(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Jeez... these baseline people must be americanas o.

If na naija just like my darling Efcc operatives they will be going to press straight.

That fake show organised to set the manager up is enough to earn her years in jail (that's a well documented case of fraud!

@ this juncture she is finished! Any Out of court settlement will involve calculating the total money not remitted adjusted for inflation.

Even if she goes to jail her assets will be confiscated and sold to pay the baseline.

All skales has to do is form 'ignorance' if he was smart enough to ensure she never had proof he was in on the act.
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by jamalnation(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2016
You see why i can never trust a woman

1 Like

Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by KevMitnick: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Bloody slave contracts are presented to and signed on by foolish and naive upcoming artists, I don't blame them though, it's not easy to even get signed on. Some of these record labels will bleed the artist dry, skales must have realised it at a time when it was too late and so decided to play a fast one on them. I hope he gets leverage.
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by popcykaylah(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2016
up on all him mouth...e go dey shout money for him songs like say na him dey print am..meanwhile na criminal like dasuki..please send him to kuje
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by ojay72(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
My mom clocks 56 today......pls show d afrikan woman much lov wit likes.hapi new months nlders

Happy birthday to your mum bro, many long years to the both of you.... I really miss holding my mum that way... baba God Abeg, even if you busy the call, no problem, E mean say you go don read my text. just no let the call ring finish like that.
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by kay29000(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2016
I am guessing Skales was sleeping with the girl.
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
So na stolen money skales use dey "buga" lastyear....see I'm mumu yarns below (pic)

Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by sergiolefty(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
wizkid go be like 'God don catch am, Chey bi nah me u dey dizz ni.... grin grin
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by Revolva(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na wa o all these artist eye rred oo
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
ojay72:

Happy birthday to your mum bro, many long years to the both of you.... I really miss holding my mum that way... baba God Abeg, even if you busy the call, no problem, E mean say you go don read my text. just no let the call ring finish like that.

eyah......tnx bro. God bless u
Re: Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic by cruz419(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Gud for u bro u got wat u deserve,, fake peeps every were,, come to think of it bro it gives him an Avenue to ahead weight e look like an over feed baby,,,, in MI word u go no say behind counter no be hotel!!! Enjoy ur stay bro coolGud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 31st Birthday With Girlfriend, Seems He's Getting Married / Keydar Williams Anifowose Dies On Way Back From Ajayi Crowther University / Regina Daniels Celebrates Stepdaughter, Naya On Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.