Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched (10560 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / Why Aisha Buhari Launched Her Beauty Book In Buhari's Absence. / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by AlexReports(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2016
It was indeed a colourful event at the official book presentation of " THE HEART OF A PATRIOT" held recently in Sheraton Hotels and Towers. 

The book which was written by Mr Blessing Agbomhere, the Deputy Director of Buhari Support Organisation (BSO). It buttresses understanding Buhari change agenda from His thought. The whollistic  idea is to collectively transform Edo state into mini Dubai. 

The public presented which attracted the high and mighty in the corridors of powered especially the APC stalwarts also had impressive media presence.

Blessing Agbomhere has joined the race for the top seat of the Edo state government after officially picking his governorship aspirant form recently. He seem to be in the headlines always especially issues of state and national interest. There will also be a public presentation of the book in London

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Was reading and smiling but when i got to this point i swerve
Mr Blessing Agbomhere, the Deputy Director of Buhari Support Organisation (BSO). It buttresses understanding Buhari change agenda from His thought. The whollistic idea is to collectively transform Edo state into mini Dubai.

Politicians will not kill us in this country

10 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Mrfahaz(m): 5:48am On Jun 01, 2016
the heart of a tyrant u mean??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by AlexReports(m): 5:49am On Jun 01, 2016
More photos

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by AlexReports(m): 5:57am On Jun 01, 2016
@alexreports

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by AlexReports(m): 6:02am On Jun 01, 2016
photos

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by tsdarkside(m): 6:02am On Jun 01, 2016
nice...this is what i call counter-propaganda.... grin grin grin grin,,,,

because we are practising democracy doesnt mean we have to only allow the wailers to say something...

the change-agents should raise their voices too......let the people`s decide who they want to believe.........

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by brunofarad(m): 6:13am On Jun 01, 2016
cheesy....

Heart of a Patriot :

Pls don't ask me why am laughing

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Wildrage: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Edo people are great, hardworking and very intelligent, but like in every human society, they do have few social deviants like the prostitute who authored this book. What's there to write about buhari

13 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by nrexzy: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2016
I would have voted for her ooo but i dey fear women in power.. Thanks to diezani Madueke.. Money she move dey fear angels to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by looseweight: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
OK, lemme read
Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Vikkie14: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Are these people not tired of lying?

The whollistic idea is to collectively transform Edo state into mini Dubai.
Even Lagos that's having the largest IGR is still struggling with power cut, bad roads and housing problem, vehicular movement etc and someone now dey yarn say Dubai na im own mentor. Dubai wey be say, G-wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce, ferrari na Ordinay Police Patrol Vehicles.

Why do Nigerian Politicians like lying, all because you want to get to the seat of power??

Dubai kor, Haiti nih!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Vikkie14: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Patriot kor, Iron dome nih.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Harmored(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Even the Buhari is not there
Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by kingphilip(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
What people do to score cheap political points..

What will people say if he finally wins the party's tickets to represent it in the forthcoming election after he gathered all the party's stalwart in the book presentation

I seriously feel this is to boost his chances in the forthcoming party primary

If you agree with me on this been for political reasons click like

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by jejemanito: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
I am yet to be convinced that Buhari has a HEART undecided

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by AlexCk: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm,

It looks more like "a means to an end".

Trying to be "favored " in one way or another.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mtchwww who the book go Epp undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Omaticaya225(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Snitches..... Buhari is a good man for dome dudes ....can't believe this...
Mr Blessing you'd fail wholefuly

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by tukdi: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided. undecided. Although say i neva read d book but i know say d 1st three chapters will be didicated to herdsmen then d other chapters to zombies! Lai mohmd go be editor in chief! chief launcher of d book na Tompolo!

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by 0615inc(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
He 4 allow Obama make he help am do the Lunching undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ISWuy5Kol4
Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by kingphilip(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
nrexzy:
I would have voted for her ooo but i dey fear women in power.. Thanks to diezani Madueke.. Money she move dey fear angels to talk.
na man o no b women

Click like if you feel we have people who comment without reading or understanding a post

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by demarc001: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Patriot in dreamland, imagine a book written by a politicaian.
My pain is that someday in future children will read this book and be decieved.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Thelmerh(f): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
nrexzy:
its soo obvious u did not read d post. sha I will not blame u small because if u look at only d pictures u will think it's dat lady/woman on African prints with pink arms dat wrote d book
Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Pavore9: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
They have begin again, writing books about leaders to hustle out their pay!

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Firefire(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Eye pencil abi na eye service.

This again is corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by TippyTop(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Heart of a Patriot or Heart of a Tribalist?

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by TippyTop(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
demarc001:
Patriot in dreamland, imagine a book written by a politicaian.
My pain is that someday in future children will read this book and be decieved.
Those who wasted their money on this book would realise their folly when they open the pages. This is one book that belong in the dustbin.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by anytexy: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Attention seekers every where. How does this improve the economy .? Is this what we need now.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
the last thing Nigeria needs is this frightening culture of sycophancy

i would be very happy is Buhari dissociates himself from this rubbish.

posterity will be the judge of Buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group / FG Bans Private TV Stations Camera From ASO Rock Events / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.